The Hittites

Virote_Considon

The Great Dictator
Currently only the one unit, I'll add more as I go along!

Hittite Warrior

Spoiler Readme! :
Hittite Warrior by Virote_Considon

Credits:
-CamJH (animations)
-utahjazz7 (props/figures, tutorial)
-kinboat (props/figures)
-Moenir (Flicster)
-Steph (SBB)
-Firaxis (for civ!)
-And all those who've posted in my various poser-related threads!

Some points and problems to note:
-Due to a fairly large error I made during the rendering process (I accidently rendered everything in .png format!), the Death looks slightly strange in the East direction (I think), as I lost a couple of the files needed.

-Apart from a the aforementioned technical hiccup, everything has actually gone "to plan" for this unit! The pedia icons work, the palette is pretty good, there aren't any problems as far as I can see! :D

Suggested stats are exactly the same as the Warrior, but given to the Hittites (and I guess it could be used for other peoples, such as the Mittani)

Hittite Spearman

Spoiler Readme! :
Hittite Spearman by Virote_Considon

Credits:
-utahjazz7 (props/figures, tutorial)
-kinboat (props/figures)
-Moenir (Flicster)
-Steph (SBB, palette tutorial)
-Firaxis (for civ!)
-And all those who've posted in my various poser-related threads!

Some points and problems to note:
-This is my first unit in nearly a year!

-I don't like the victory animation. It looks too unnatural, and after rendering, I noticed quite a lot of foot sliding. I'll have to work a bit harder on it next time.

-Considering point 1, it's amazing that this unit went without any technical hitches at all!

Suggested Stats:
Really just a spearman replacement for the Hittites. For some variation, perhaps make it cheaper (say 15 sheilds instead of 20), but give it -1HP (most Hittite troops were comprized of conquored locals)

Enjoy!

Oh yeah baby! Hittites rule! Or, rather, they once did...

Anyway, this is awesome. Scratch off another placeholder, this puppy is prime. :)

Nice unit! Chopity-chop-chop! :)

YEAH BOI!
Angel in the name of Virote, I salute you!

And after a year of not updating this pack, it gets its second unit!

This unit was based on the previous warrior. The shield's not too accurate, but I'll let that one slip for now.

YAAAAAY!
Thanks, I really do need some more Hittite units! :goodjob:

Top Bottom