Napoleonica: Artillery units pack II

By the way, do you plan to expand your work (and you know i really love it) on other coutries ?
On the same era, for example, Barbaric states can be an interesting add.

USA had also some war with England in 1812. A good "what if", particularly US players can be betters friends of France than historical US.

Do you plan to extend periods as well ? Late XIXe century is a very hot period, with lot of interresting conflicts all around the world, and we have very few thing for it. Think :

Do you plan to do more arty ? I love your soldiers, but your arties are litterally gorgeous. We lack arty for nearly all the eras, particularly from middle-age (the couleuvrine was, for example, what really pushed the english longbowmens out of the field).

Well, at this moment I'm finding for late 19th C cannons. Sure I will made artillery units for late 19th C. As for colubrine I just maded for myself a colubrine for my next unit pack (the Polish), and when the pack will be uploaded you will see if the unit fit your whises. Obiouvsly this cannon will be utilised for other future artillery units.

Finally some *polish* for the game... ;)

Thanks to Gary, Imperator, Sandris and Wyrm, the country that once saved Europe will now have some decent units. :) All we need now are some medieval ones.

Top Bottom