Work in progess and Previews

OMG what did you do different that Caesar looks incredible. The only suggestion I can think of is too use a more basic background. Right now it seems to detract from your wonderfull work.

The Indian leaderhead and Caesar both look incredible - I wondered this about your Ethiopian leaderhead too though, would blurring or fading the background just a little make the leaderhead itself stand out more?

Yes it would it is a technique in photography known as selective focus to make the main subject stand out from the background.

The veins on Caesar's neck are a little prominent, and I agree that the background, though glorious, is a little distracting. I think that particularly the red banners mean that the shape of the face is lost. Perhaps if the colour could be slightly toned down?

Very nice work though - he looks like a powerful and revered Emperor.

Oh, I could use Xerxes as a better Darius for my Greek scenario! (I always like Xerxes as Xerxes, but thought Darius would look stronger, and have a bigger beard)

I could also use Era 1 of Ceaser to be Troy's era 4 leaderhead (when they're probably going to be "Rome", anyway ;))

Caesar looks very good! I suggest to give him a 1800s Napoleonic Era look for the Industrial age, and an elegant suit in Modern times.

Meji is also very good. Nice work!

Caesar looks great. I agree that the background is too busy, and the neck wrinkles are perhaps a bit too prominent - but it's a great idea to give them to him. I like wrinkles and things as it makes the LHs look more real and gives them more character. Actually, on second thoughts, they're not too prominent - they're just not in quite the right places. Might be an idea to study a few pictures of old people to see where neck wrinkles tend to form. Nice idea to make him a Pope for the Middle Ages.

Top Bottom