Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know :(

tenchar

1) There's a small problem my deffense.
2) That mine really hates me, doesn't it.
3) So which did I get; a Quechua, or a Warrior? I think I'll take the Quechua...

Attachments

• Breach in the Defences0000.JPG
    Breach in the Defences0000.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 6,128
  • Evil Mine.JPG
    Evil Mine.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 5,693
  • Quechua Warrior.JPG
    Quechua Warrior.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 5,486
Dammit, Baking, stop dividing by zero! ;)

Yeah yeah the thread title is lame. Now let's get back to funny pics of wacky aqueducts and workers sodomising livestock whilst hitting them with hammers.

Ahhh, how i do love my symbol, its from the original itself!

Again, if someone tells me how to get screenshots on a window but with a mac keyboard, I can post very interesting pictures.

i don't know if this will work on windows, but on my mac I use cmd + shift + 3 to take screenshots of the whole screen and cmd + shift + 4 to take screenshots of a selected part

Yeah, I know that, pianoman1242. I've tried it. Thanks though.

If you've tried that then the picture should be on your HD. Is it that you don't know how to upload them?

One more -

Spoiler :

I know Firaxis wanted to have ethnic units in the game, but I think that's a little... over the top? Racist? Your choice.

(Bottom left corner)
None. The guy is part of a black ops team :D

What Starkow?

Spoiler :
Some notes. -1) The screenshot following is something I encountered playing ''normal'' Civ (not changing any XML or Python tags, Wordbuilder etc) 0) The starring civ was not bribed by anyone, indeed he bribed another civ 1) micbic is not responsible by any means for possible side effects, like starting a game with teh starring civ and act like he does at the screenshot, fainting or start listening to disco music:D. 2) The starring civ is not a vassal 4) The level game is noble 3) Don't tell me that civ doesn't follow real-life history... it's the starring civ's indepedense war against its colonizers, put 400 years before...
P.S. The poster is so shocked from the current event, that he may do typogarhical mistakes or putting numbers in a wrong turn

Attachments

• mansa the warmonger.jpg
    mansa the warmonger.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 5,609
You think that's strange? Gandhi declared war on Shaka in one of my games ;) And no, it wasn't random personalities either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom