Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded

Rate this mod!

• I can't play Civ without this: no more loading times!

Votes: 203 66.6%
  • A good mod, but I won't play with it

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • I don't like the map

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I don't like the terrain

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I don't like the additions

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I don't like the rules changes

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laxpimpj said:
AUSTRALIAN MOD RoC

Username : joey
Password : ihatemiss

THE AUSTRALIAN MOD IS DONE
-no america
-quicker wonders
-Aussie UU (Light Cavalry)
-Finished cilvilopedia

75MB?? You have uploaded the whole pack, when you only need to create a different folder and set it in the scenario properties, just like "Sumeria" and "random map" alternative versions. Take a look.

Rhye said:
It's called Tasker
Could you tell me where to get it?

And also, if the program just presses enter, doesn't that put whatever civ you're playing as at a gigantic handicap?

I'm glad to hear that you tuned Mecca down a little.

Rhye, Russia will build St. Petesburg directly behind moscow if you don't chnage it. They do it 97% of the time. Then the 3rd city they place they place where St. Petesburg should be but because the 3rd city is Novogord they place that!!!

tacfun

See what Im say?

Another thing is that Japan and Aztecs should have Incents too because they should be able to compete for Oracle in Japans case and Pyramids in Aztecs case. Please re-look at the mod there are so things that seem unbalaced(Saying this nicely!).

tacfun

tacfun said:
Another thing is that Japan and Aztecs should have Incents too because they should be able to compete for Oracle in Japans case and Pyramids in Aztecs case. Please re-look at the mod there are so things that seem unbalaced(Saying this nicely!).

tacfun

Damn, you are right. Aztecs and Mayans used incense. And Japan, too. Thank you very much

tacfun said:
Rhye, Russia will build St. Petesburg directly behind moscow if you don't chnage it. They do it 97% of the time. Then the 3rd city they place they place where St. Petesburg should be but because the 3rd city is Novogord they place that!!!

tacfun

See what Im say?

No. The 2nd city is built usually at East, the 3rd at SE.
Where St.Petersburg should be, instead there are the Germans 95% of the times

Jaguar said:
Could you tell me where to get it?

And also, if the program just presses enter, doesn't that put whatever civ you're playing as at a gigantic handicap?

I'm glad to hear that you tuned Mecca down a little.

Search for Tasker, I don't remember where I've downloaded it. Then, I'll give you the serial.
The program does what is recorded. I record click+enter.

The civ I usually play is the Incas. I don't play, just watch how the rest of the world develops. And no one disturbs me.

Rhye, I really must disagree with the Russia city list. I guess I'll just change mine. I play on Monarch and Emperor and it happens that way to me. Greece...think about it this way that the Mountain is Mt.Olympus and the Greek gods live there..lol...so thats why I say put the Incents there.

-Egypt...We really need to look at them.

You should lower tech costs early on and lower WONDER shield costs too to speed them up.

Put barracks with Warrior code? What about Rome starts with Warrior Code? Just some idea's I fooled around with...I have tested your mod heavly and I really like it just we need to relook at some things...

tacfun

Rhye, Another note... Persia and Arbia are wonder producing machines. Persia is really out of control too. We need to some how handicap them a bit more at beginning.

tacfun

Ps. I more worried about Persia then Arbia.

Ps II I had another idea about Republic government...Give them 1 military support so they are more useful. It would make more sense as the Romans have a large military in ancient times and they where a Republic government at one time. Also when the Republicans get in office in the USA they always beef up the Military where as the Demacrats reduce it..lol!

tacfun

first of all i´d like to thank Rhye for his outstanding work.

but i must report a bug: i downloaded version 2.60 yesterday and i played throug till the industrial age when i got an error about a missing default.flc of the modern settler.

has this bug already been fixed or am i the only one, who had this very bad experience?

tacfun said:
Rhye, I really must disagree with the Russia city list. I guess I'll just change mine. I play on Monarch and Emperor and it happens that way to me. Greece...think about it this way that the Mountain is Mt.Olympus and the Greek gods live there..lol...so thats why I say put the Incents there.

-Egypt...We really need to look at them.

You should lower tech costs early on and lower WONDER shield costs too to speed them up.

Put barracks with Warrior code? What about Rome starts with Warrior Code? Just some idea's I fooled around with...I have tested your mod heavly and I really like it just we need to relook at some things...

Rhye, Another note... Persia and Arbia are wonder producing machines. Persia is really out of control too. We need to some how handicap them a bit more at beginning.

tacfun

Ps. I more worried about Persia then Arbia.

tacfun

->Persia and Arabia shields have been reduced.
->I didn't give warrior code to anyone, to avoid a human rush
->about the Russia, you are wrong. Open an atlas and look where St.Petersburg (Leningrad) is
->I'm trying many solutions for Egypt. I'll choose one of them, but they don't produce pyramids anyway
->you are right about the Olympus, but removing incense from Greek city radius means removing 2 commerce, crippling Greece
->the wonders cost is already much reduced...what more can I do?
->I can't reduce early techs cost unless I want the Middle Ages to begin in 100BC

Rhye... Just reduce the WONDER shield cost on a few of the WONDERS..Like Pyramids,Oracle and Colossus. There are some others u can play with too. The tech thing I mean't was just the 1st row of beginning techs. Reduce them like Ceramonial Burials and The Wheel and Bronze Working that row is what I mean't. Just so the computer and I can get to the WONDERS and build them faster.

tacfun

PS.. The Russian thing...Im really confused... In the mod the citys are listed Moscow,St.Peteburg,Novorgod and so on so they Build Moscow 1st. Then they go directly behind Moscow and build a city if we don't change the names the City will be St. Petesburg and then they go near the coast where St. Petesburg should or is close to should be and build but it will be Novorgod because its the 3rd city. Do see what Im saying? Thats the way they always build. So St. Peteburg has to be 3rd in city list.

Rhye... The Russian city behind Moscow is Novorgod on the ATLAS so we need it to be the 2nd city in the list.

tacfun

Rhye there is 2 Novgorod cities... a smaller one near St. Petesburg and a Large one directly behind Moscow. Encarta World Atlas and zoom in on it. I wonder if you are talking about the smaller city??

tacfun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom