FfH2 0.25 Changelog

I agree with Sureshot about the rivers. I can't imagine them in Hell terrain. Maybe bubbling pools of tar and/or lava. The skeletal remains look great in the first pic. Nice work seZ. :goodjob:

how high of priority are OOS errors, and what could I do to help specifically with that?

how high of priority are OOS errors, and what could I do to help specifically with that?

Its my #1 priority. We need 3.13 to release so I can release 0.25. Then we will get right on OOS errors and any other errors introduced in 0.25. I hope to get those taken care of quickly so I can close 0.25 and start the first "Shadow" build.

Is there any news about a target release date for the 3.13 patch? I thought I saw some posts that suggested maybe Tuesday, but it doesn't look like its out yet. Can't wait. .25 looks like a lot of fun! I love the new screenshots. Great job.:goodjob:

It was stated that it would probably be out by Monday or Tuesday, but there are no signs of it yet. It better come out today or tomorrow, because I won't have decent internet from Saturday to Tuesday (I'll be at home instead of school for fall break).

Patch 3.13 is out now, and I just started downloading it. Feel free to upload version .25 now. (I'm running late to class, so I won't be able to use either for a few hours anyway)

Great news, Im wrapping it up now and you guys can expect to have 0.25 up and available tonight.

ohh man cannot wait it will be soooo cool thanks kael :D

Anyone know how much of a delay there is between firaxis patch release and download sites? (ie. the direct2drive patch)

hrrrrrsssssssssrrrrruuuuuuuppppppppppppppp.

That's the sound of me sucking in a bunch of air to hold my breath. Don't take too long Kael!

- feydras

If its not up in the next half hour I'll have to wait until after 10 tonight to download it; of course, I won't have time to play until then anyway so that doesn't really matter.

0.25 is uploaded and linked in the first post.

do we need to download the media pack for this release or is it still in bug hunting mode right now?

Top Bottom