CPP not showing in MOD list but is active

BuffaloVal

Chieftain
I used the auto installer and it went smoothly. Started the game and went to MODs and it does not show any mods at all. When I click on Show DLC Mods, it shows a handful from the DLC's but nothing about CPP. Is this normal? It seems to be installed as I can see the new luxuries, the enhanced UI and new buildings and have been running crash free for several hours at a time. I saw some threads it said to enable things in the MODS section but I cannot find it.

Thank you,

Buffalo Val

Where did you point the installer?
For most people the path is something like "documents/mygames/Sid Meirer's Civilization 5", but if you haven't loaded mods and can still see luxuries and buildings like the well and baths and such *without* going through mods, then you must have pointed it to steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meirer's Civilization 5/assets/DLC or something like that.

Thanks hokath, That is what happened since I had not used any mods in the past and did not even think about where the Auto Installer was putting the files. I went in and moved the MP MP_MODSPACK_3-9_EUI folder to the MODS folder in documents\my games \ ... Everything is right with universe now! Thank you for the fast reply.

Thanks

No problem. There's nothing* wrong with putting the MP_MODSPACK there, and indeed it has to be there to use it for its intended purpose in multiplayer. But yeah, normal CBP releases, send them to MODS

Top Bottom