WWI Scenario

Everything works fine, except the fact that setting time on epic my game started in october 1947. Any ideas?

Everything works fine, except the fact that setting time on epic my game started in october 1947. Any ideas?

It is not set up for epic pace. That is an interesting idea though.

I am about to start revamping this mod. Then I will post it on steam. I thank everyone for suggestions in earlier posts. I'll see what I can do about fixing many concerns. You for one will not need the RED modpack anymore, all units will be in the main mod.

1. First I will deal with the wonders and put them in the proper cities. Things should be more realistic now. Done

2. Add wonders to cities on map. Give each civ two workers and create some borders for cities. Turn down expansion flavor for Spain's leader. Done

3. I am going to keep the R.E.D Modpack for people that want to use ethnic diverse units.

4. Added Port Said to control the Suez Canal. The city is under British control. Added Przemysl to Austria-Hungary. Fortified Przemsyl, and Lemberg with troops, citadels, and added more troops.
Hopefully AH will last longer now. I will test the game to see. Barbarians are on I want them turned off.

5. Work on lua for US expeditionary forces. These will be triggered by an event followed by a notification.

New update has been added. I have made some interesting changes and balanced play using firetuner.

hi nokmirt

can you also Add wonders to cities in Napoleonic Scenarios?
so civ can focus building units?

How about adding Events?

When I get to that mod I'll add the proper wonders. Adding events though, not sure about that. I would have to have someone write the Lua code. Did you have anything in mind for an event you would like to see?

hi

in World War 1, can you recreate 1871 German Unification or 1890 to 1914
like Balkan Wars? Morocco Crisis? Boer Wars?

or like adding more cities, events like you make in Civ 4
very nice , historicaly correct

in Napoleonic Scenarios

Coalition in Napoleon

Hi Nokmirt

This updated WWI is just great. Thx a lot. Just have an issue with it because it can't work with "Ackens minimalistic balance mod". Which is just a splendid balance mod, that everybody should try (well, play with actually :) )

Is there some way to find out why these are incompatible and somehow fix it?

There are several signs that they don't work together.
-Sometimes turn times for one (and only one) of the AI's are like 10 times longer than the others.
-Sometimes it just never gets past an AI's turn.
-I can't load a savegame.
This is from one hours testing, never got past turn 6... :-(

Would be so great if it's possible to get it working.

^
I don't think you should be using both my mod and a scenario at the same time. I guess scenarios are crafted to give an experience with special rules and units. It doesn't really make sense to try to combine my DLL mod crafted for the base game with a scenario.

Hi Nokmirt

This updated WWI is just great. Thx a lot. Just have an issue with it because it can't work with "Ackens minimalistic balance mod". Which is just a splendid balance mod, that everybody should try (well, play with actually :) )

Is there some way to find out why these are incompatible and somehow fix it?
There are several signs that they don't work together.
-Sometimes turn times for one (and only one) of the AI's are like 10 times longer than the others.
-Sometimes it just never gets past an AI's turn.
-I can't load a savegame.
This is from one hours testing, never got past turn 6... :-(

Would be so great if it's possible to get it working.

@Dahebbie it sucks that some mods are not compatible, but that is how this stuff rolls. I am glad you like the mod. I am posting my WW2 one today which is part two of the WWI mod. I use the Artificial Unintelligence (v 9) mod
when I play. I have no issues with it as of yet.

hey,

I would love to play this. However, it won't show up in my mods section somehow.
First, I downloaded it manually and copied the civ5mods file to the mods folder. It did not show in-game. Then I saw that it's in the steam workshop and I subscribed there. It does not show either. Other mods like R.E.D. show instantly. I restarted both my PC (win10) and CIV5 several times (even reinstalled CIV5) but it still does not show up...

any ideas?

thanks and cheers

hey,

I would love to play this. However, it won't show up in my mods section somehow.
First, I downloaded it manually and copied the civ5mods file to the mods folder. It did not show in-game. Then I saw that it's in the steam workshop and I subscribed there. It does not show either. Other mods like R.E.D. show instantly. I restarted both my PC (win10) and CIV5 several times (even reinstalled CIV5) but it still does not show up...

any ideas?

thanks and cheers

I really don't know why it wouldn't show up. You may have to talk to Civ 5 Technical Support. It could be a win 10 issue. I hate to speculate. They can help you though.

hey,

any ideas?

thanks and cheers

The civ5mod file is basically a zip file. Sometimes for particularly large files or files with complex names the game won't properly extract the contents. In those cases, you can unzip the contents yourself with 7-zip or WinRAR (or equivalent).

I can't load my save. there is an eror window appears, that said: Runtime Eror!
How can I continue my save??? :(

I can't load my save. there is an eror window appears, that said: Runtime Eror!
How can I continue my save??? :(

Download it on Steam. I have not messed with this mod in forever, but the current version is at Steam.

I have downloaded this, but dont know what to do with the files. I have unziped them but put them where? Sure the info is here somewhere but I cant find it. Any quick help appreciated.

I have downloaded this, but dont know what to do with the files. I have unziped them but put them where? Sure the info is here somewhere but I cant find it. Any quick help appreciated.

Never mind, extracted to MODS folder and it works :)

Top Bottom