Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

I just replayed my last turn and saved it, so I think you should have it now. Bummer, I just popped a goody hut for a tech I needed, now it gave me gold.

I'm headed off to work, so I will check the status in the morning when I get home. Oh, did you guys see the announcement for the new expansion!

If it is any consilation (and I know it is not) I just popped my first goody hut and it was gold :sad: Ah well better than a poke in the eye.

Arckon (in another thread) finally got Civstats working - maybe you could ask him for a little advice?

I suspect with Basmans enjoying wedded bliss that we might be going for a full clock on this turn. I know my marriage might not be going so well (knock on wood) if during the romantic honeymoon I had said "Sweetie, this romantic honeymoon is great and all but I need to find an internet connection so I can make sure the greedy French don't steal my copper."
Did anybody take Basmans aside and explain to him that often a wife can cut into ones Civ time. And no more comments like "boy that Isabella is hot."

Good Stuff huh? I'll be here all weekend.

System just crashed on me but lucky for us I had just done my turn and then saved so we lost nothing. If anybody has any problems please let me know.

After the crash my wife went into labor and this morning (6:38 AM Pacific Standard Time) delievered my baby girl Chloe Elizabeth by C-Section. Cigars all around.

The game has 8 hours left on the turn with Basmans still to go but it might go the distance because of his recent marriage. In fact in my opinion he has done great so far to get any turns in.

Anyway everyone have a good day.

Congrats. No greater feeling in the world!!!

If Chloe is your first, you have NO idea how your life is going to change from now on. Still absolutely worth it, though. :)

Congrats!
And I am also getting a time-out trying to connect to the host. :(

Top Bottom