FailedReality's Pitboss (1st - Vanilla)

I just realized I was the last to move with 8 hours left, so I made the move and now we are on to the next turn..

I'm still trying to figure out some type of turn notifier since my isp wont allow port 25 and I can't get gmail to work...

Someones near me, least their scout said hello, my warrior has gone off in a brave epic search for them!

All,
After a pain in the ass, I think I finally got PBNotify to work. Could you all please send me an email or PM with your email address if you want to be notified.. thanks

I dont really need it, i check civstats quite a lot so as long as thats connected im good to go! :)

I normally just enter e-mail on your details screen and that seems to work fine. In fact @Classical hero, can you delete my e-mail from this screen on the games I was subbing for you as still getting turn notification e-mails from them.

Well thats me dead, someone declared on me, sent no message of decleration so i didn't notice till after i'd moved my units for the turn so now i wont be able to get back in time to cover.

Enjoy the game folks.

Top Bottom