BTS 3.13 (bruic's patch) Pitboss

If the ip reset you need to restart hamachi in order to be able to connect.

I have restarted Hamachi, left and rejoined the network, upgraded Hamachi, turned my pc off and on, turned my modem off and on etc. Nothing is working.

I cannot ping Indiansmoke via Hamachi (but I can ping some other players). So I am not if it is me or Indiansmoke :(

I have restarted Hamachi, left and rejoined the network, upgraded Hamachi, turned my pc off and on, turned my modem off and on etc. Nothing is working.

I cannot ping Indiansmoke via Hamachi (but I can ping some other players). So I am not if it is me or Indiansmoke :(

All same here :)

magic......

Maybe that was caused by Hamatchi version. I just updated mine to the new one from the system message I received, so if you have all updated we should be fine.

After Sunday's session, (which by the way could be more productive if some people :mischief: did not take 25 minute breaks to eat!! common guys we knew 4 days ahead about this!!), we are at a point were there is a possibility that someone declares war.

In this case I would ask all to avoid double turns after the declaration of war.

As you cannot wait forever for the other person to make a move I would suggest that this "curtecy" waiting lasts 15 hours (out of the 22 that the timer is).

Any other suggestions from more experienced pitbossers than myself are welcome.

12 is the usual norm but i am fine with whatever. There is allways something messing up the session. You can't really count on getting more than 70 turns or so...

I would like to say I only wasted 5 minutes because someone else had already declared they were taking 20 minute food break ;p

That was not meant in a bad way to anyone, we did a lot of turns in the session anyway...I took a break for food as well actually when that came up:)

Works fine for me. Have you checked your port settings / updated and restarted hamachi etc?

I ALWAYS check hamatchi and everything else which usually is being mentioned :)
It's some local internet problem (I'm in hotel)

Thanks for the help :)

Top Bottom