1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

You say you are GMT + 8 ...so that would be 8 am for you? so 2 hours earlier would be 6am (very brutal)?

However as in this game we are spanning through 15 time zones!! the only time that seems logical is either 9 or 10 in the morning (bbFrancis time). This would be GMT 16-17 so 00 -01 for Classical.

Okay guys we are getting a little off course here.
If you can't make the time stated (00:00 GMT Saturday) state the closest time you can make to that going forward.

00:00 GMT (Saturday, 8/12/07) for me is 8:00 am Sat, 8/12/07 (GMT+8). I'm ok. Have u all confirmed at this time?

Tommy

I will make it if everyone else is Ok with the time.

Since for some people it will be waking up early in the morning and for others staying up late at night, I would ask for all to respect each other's effort and to keep the time proposed as much as possible.

Is it night to sunday or night to saturday? Also slaze haven't replied at all...

So night to saturday. Ok

oh...so in fact you are now GMt + 7 ?

So a 9 in the morning start for bbfrancis would be 11 in the night for you?

DST adds an hour to the time, not takes it off, so right now I am GMT+9, even though normally I would be on the sane time as tommy.

I can do it if needed, although the time isn't amazing for me. Something a little friendlier for me would be GMT at 15:00 on the saturday, putting me (earliest) at 07:00 and CH (latest) at 00:00. But i can do the other time if i have to

00 GMT IS like 16 or 15 for you.

I can make it. Midnight is not too bad :)

With players in Western Oz/East Asia, Europe and across the US there is not going to be a good time unfortunately. A very wide spread considering there are only a few players :eek:

I suspect we won't get to arrange too many of these....

Well finding a time to play is going to be even harder than last time because of classical in australia. The night can either go between you and hopolosternum(he is gmt) or between idiansmoke and tommy(gmt+2 and +8) or between classical and you(not sure his exact timezone though). Either way someone have to wake up early...

Well there are 3 options but all of them require someone to stay up late... This is night to saturday. Or friday for bb and slaze. Or saturday morening for tommy and CH. We are lucky we aren't more spread actually...

Well i ment that there could be no 6-7 hrs time gaps so that it would be impossible to find a time for live session. If you lived in east Australia. BBfrancis lived on the west coast and Indiansmoke lived somewhere in the eastern russia it would be far harder to find a time to play together than it already is...

13 hours from now sure...

Top Bottom