1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

Looks like the reload could have major repercussions for others as well.
I'm going to have to iron out the issue with Hopplo and Slazer as well as I am going to have to reload from one of their turns.
Let me know what time you plan to take your turn exp if it is going to be late in the timer, if I have to go after you and you cant take your turn till the last few hours of the timer clock it is going to be difficult for me to take my turn.

A reload would have HUGE reprocussions if done before our moves. A whole lot of fighting would be erased.

If that is what you want whip.
I will reload from your 1130 turn.

Before you reload, answer this question:

Since we are not at war on the turn being loaded, are you ok with me taking consecutive turns? I will be in the game at the turn rollover.

We will be at war.
I declared war in 1120.

game is back on.

Well, it's not the reload that fixes your double move. My mistake in saying 1130. You probably knew that.

I'll leave it to you to do what is right or take advantage of my mistake. But this whole mess was caused by your double move and an honorable player would have called attention to my mistake and do what needs to be done to rectify the illegal situation (by your own rules) that you caused. It seems rather than be honorable you prefer to preserve your illegal advantage.

I came into this game as a favor to the players to try to maintain some balance as the other player bailed. I guess no good intentions go unpunished.

Point taken whip I will work with other players to reload.
Like I said before their was only a few hours left on clock before I would have missed my turn.
I took the double move because other wise I would have missed my turn.
I didn't call it to your attention because it is my belief that nothing will change anyway.
In other games it is a rule that if you wait for 1/2 the time to expire on the turn clock you may take your move. In this case the clock was well past half.
In real time it was 32 hours before I took my next move.

The situation is I attacked a city which was protected by an archer and a warrior and I was attacking with 3 of my UU.
Is there another troop which you could have moved into the city?

Game down.

Game on you may move now whip.

Nullifying hopolosternum turn would also nullify some of slazers turn no? since they logged in at the same time?

Taken care of.

Ok same situation.
2 hours and change left of the clock and I can't go cause whip has not went.
And If I don't go now I will miss my turn.
Game down till we find a remedy for this situation.

Game on then.

Game down.
Whip let me know when you have a chance to take your turn.

Top Bottom