Funny screenshots (BTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJAC

Prince
Screw the pyramids et al, I wonder what the inhabitants of this village would have made of a random office block popping up in their 850bc dwelling. :lol:

if anyone is confused to what the building is, it's Scotland Yard :goodjob:

Lol, it kind of stands out against the thatched huts and buildings eh?

omg
plz post this in the bug thread.
this looks so wrong!

it is really easy to fix for firaxis (just give it an early AND modern grahic).

Lol.

You can get the Scotland Yard by the Great Spy if I was right?
But when do you get a Great Spy? Because I won't think that you can get a G.S. in the first era

ninja= ancient great spy.

hooray ninja!

If you want to see a scary screenshot, contact Gilgamesh for peace after a war with him.

Lol.

You can get the Scotland Yard by the Great Spy if I was right?
But when do you get a Great Spy? Because I won't think that you can get a G.S. in the first era

Actually, you can.. In a game I was playing as the Netherlands, Isabella of Spain finished the Great Wall of China, which gives a few espionage points and a great spy bonus.. All of a sudden I see a modern skyscraper pop up in the middle of Madrid, so I was going somewhat like this as well: :eek:

At least make sure Scotland Yard isn't available until a certain point in time and THEN the Great Spy can build it.. Or replace Scotland Yard with a national espionage wonder that changes its look every time you proceed into another era.. :crazyeye:

That's so wrong...although I laughed at the Doctor Who comment. I hate the show, but I unfortunately got the joke. Now, if only there was an ostentatious blue phone booth somewhere in that city as well...

Maybe a little offtopic, but is there a option or mod with you can spies switch off?

As you can see, rice is a valuable commodity arround here...

Attachments

• Copy of Protected Rice.GIF
    Copy of Protected Rice.GIF
    220.8 KB · Views: 292
If you want to see a scary screenshot, contact Gilgamesh for peace after a war with him.

Or how about Izzy while I'm thoroughly kicking her butt.....

She's cute when she's angry. She gave my two cities to make peace, and she started the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom