Civilization V Funny screenshots

Judging by him massing near New York and not having pillaged it... I'd wager he wants to attack that city and capture it "intact" (none of that radioactive terrain). Ingame fluff guess, Oda wants to make a demonstration strike against you to cower your civ in awe of his nuclear prowess or whatever. Also with that amount of forces at his disposal, it *is* possible for them to steamroll NY without resorting to nuking.

Well except I'm playing as Japan and that's a German nuke being dropped on my city. :p So all of those forces fortified are mine and make for a very juicy target that Bismarck has completely bypassed...

Well except I'm playing as Japan and that's a German nuke being dropped on my city. :p So all of those forces fortified are mine and make for a very juicy target that Bismarck has completely bypassed...

:lol: Doesn't the AI just nuke the most populated city in range? I don't think it's coded to consider units... which was fortunate for you in this case.

Sure, the AI loves nuking cities. They aren't coded to nuke field armies because its apparently easier to make pop centers as big red NUKE ME signs than movable units, or something.:yeah:

Sure, the AI loves nuking cities. They aren't coded to nuke field armies because its apparently easier to make pop centers as big red NUKE ME signs than movable units, or something.:yeah:

That's very silly then...I'll have to take advantage of this in the future. :mischief:

The funny thing is, he lost a good chunk of his territories and his capital to distant Babylon long before this happened.

e: now he is all conquered, while I'm all counterattacking. They see me rolling, they hating.

Spoiler :

I was checking out if it's gonna be annoying to have medium quality water since it's so pretteh, was looking around the map until I noticed this... mountain..

The rock of gilbratar always has a flat mountain next to it. Ever since the game was released. One would think that there is no reason for this to be the case and that it could be fixed in the blink of an eye. Apparently however it seems to be one of the greatest mysteries of mankind - or at least to the developer(s) at firarxis.
The weird thing in that screen actually is, that the rock of gilbratar actually always is/should be next to a landmass (connected to it by the unacceable flat (bugged) mountain tile it comes with.

I don't know if stuff like this has come up before, but this was just ridiculous:-

Spoiler :

Stockholm have heard rumours of wine... the one and only source of which is the tile adjacent to their own damn city.

Sure enough, when they finally could be bothered to improve it with a plantation, I bought their allegiance... and then got the relationship boost for connecting wine to them!

Also bonus points to them for having deer on a mountain. An all round weird CS.

I just found that if you go to Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's... and open config.ini, change "DebugPanel = 0" to "DebugPanel = 1" and then start a game and hit the ~ key, you get a little panel that let's you do some things like spawn settlers, roads and reveal the map....nothing for money or anything.

Here you go! Also did you notice what the turn was and the revealed resources? And did you see that I have ghost cities, and I have a full minimap?

The Polynesians, always at the short end of the AI stick in many a games of mine and others:

Spoiler :

Less than 20 turns later:

Spoiler :

Love it when Askia calls me a ruthless warmonger while in front of the burning enemy's castle, with its women and children screaming with terror.... so ironic.

Top Bottom