Civilization V Funny screenshots

You know, I also saw a lone barbarian worker come sit next to my front-line city when I was at war with the AI. He just sat there idle until I finished off the first wave of attackers and picked him up using one of my injured units that returned to heal. It was amusing so I kept the worker. I sent him to my capital to sleep so he can keep twiddling his fingers there for the next thousand years.

Spot the wierd number :scan:
Spoiler :

The best city spot ever!
Spoiler :

Nothing to say :eek:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• 2012-05-08_00001.jpg
    2012-05-08_00001.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 3,892
  • 2012-03-28_00001.jpg
    2012-03-28_00001.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 4,322
  • 2012-03-26_00003.jpg
    2012-03-26_00003.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 5,773
I'm confused about the "Spot the weird numebr" part... if you're refering to Washington having 0% literacy that simply means he hasn't researched Writing yet..

I'm confused about the "Spot the weird numebr" part... if you're refering to Washington having 0% literacy that simply means he hasn't researched Writing yet..

Well for 540 AD it's pretty unusual but a human can do worse if he really wants. Not really ''weird''. First time i see Old faithful be used for Macchu.

I'd love to see Machu on Krakatoa, but sadly the map generator prevents this. Would be amazing though.

While off topic, i hate Krakatoa, it tends to spawn somewhere where's it's absoultely unreachable, it should have a limit of 3 tiles away from land and no more.

Random question:
How about FoY and El Dorado? Them as well?
Can't imagine having Machu Picchu on them :D

I can confirm that El Dorado doesn't count as a mountain for the purposes of Machu Picchu. In my most recent game, my production city had El Dorado in its borders, but no mountains. I wasn't able to build Machu Picchu. (I guess it's possible the display engine would have placed MP on El Dorado instead of on the mountain if I *had* had one. The screenshot above looks like a display bug to me.)

Montezuma ain't no Pachacuti

I guess this is funny in the unworked sense...

Spoiler :

Revenge of the City States!

Rio with 3 cities. They burned Old Sarai (not shown) to conquer Genghis but kept these all game.

Note how thankful they are I connected Furs to my network --by allying with them the previous turn :mischief:

Wish I could say I saw it happen but my explorations were 20 turns too late.

[Immortal , Iroquois win by spaceship]

Top Bottom