Product Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The product key is different for every disc. If t was the same then it would defet the purpose (SOmeone could steal the disc and go to some website to get the product key) SO unforunatly you have to look hard for the box or get a new copy. :( To make sure that this doesn't happen again you should write the key on the disc with perenent marker of make a data base of the product keys in case you lose the case.

I am too experiancing the same problem. I have lost my CD-case somewhere in my room :(. Unfortunately, I am going to have to buy a new copy of RoN. I am starting to hate these stupid Product Keys.

Most game publishers will gave you an unkeyed version if you can demonstrate you bought the game. Rise of Nations is published by Microsoft, though, and they can be a bit meaner than other publishers that way.

Well if I showed them the disc could'nt I get a unkeyed version? I don't have the reciet anymore.

I have found my product Key.

The good way to keep them is to write the Product Key into the corrisponding Stragity Guide (IE the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault's Product Key goes into the MoH:AA Strat Guide, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom