Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

It's rare to see a leaderhead of the same quality as a Firaxis leaderhead, and not resemble any of them. :D

I think Hector is the best there, but I think he could be made even better by desaturating his blue cloth and maybe adding a texture overlay on it.

I think Hector is the best there, but I think he could be made even better by desaturating his blue cloth and maybe adding a texture overlay on it.

your a better skinner than me chuggi, and i think it shows because i have no idea what you are talking about :lol: Dont diverge from CDM but if you get a chance could you show an example of what your are talking about?

your a better skinner than me chuggi, and i think it shows because i have no idea what you are talking about :lol: Dont diverge from CDM but if you get a chance could you show an example of what your are talking about?

To desaturate your color, you only have to select the cloth and than go to edit hue/sat/light and decrease the saturation slider. Like this, your blue won't be as bright as it is. For the overlay, you can only put a cloth texture on it and play with your layer blending mode in photoshop.

Why does Kruger have Basil's XML?

I can't download Michael!

Who are you working at in the moment, Ekmek?

There are good LHs of Robert the Bruce out there.

Are they 3d leaderheads? I have seen some that are just regualr dds but not 3d...if so where can I find them?

They are animated... search for them.

I don't like that you took away the Popes' funny hat... Really, doesn't that just scream "pope"?

Congratulations on making a Mursilis that looks like the Civ3 one, though!

Good luck on making King David!

I think that the popes are better, but perhaps one can get the old mitre back. That way, we have two different looks and everyone's happy.

You've come a long way in a short time Ekmek, keep up the good work.

I should really teach you how to add shaders though. :p (I plan on writing a tutorial soon)

Top Bottom