New pitboss

Lol in the most nooby way possibly I played most of my turn then paused it, remembered I needed to ask for a resource exchange and diplo locked myself. I'm not bothered about not being able to do the exchange and it is paused, but just thought I would provide some lols

Time to say goodbye I fear.

Thanks for the game girls and boys.

Have a great Christmas one and all.

I've paused the game, we may need a reload.

Amigavel/FF gifted a city to a third party (H/REM) as a dying action.
REM didn't want the city, and attempted to give it back to me. He offered a different city in the trade window, I missed the fact the name didn't match, and accepted.

On the assumption that it was a legitimate mistake on both our parts, I'd like a reload. Just to my current turn would be acceptable I think. (I'd really rather capture the correct city from Amigavel/FF, as I had intended to raze and replace it anyway, but that means replaying half of the prior turn as well)

Edit: I sent a heads up message to spacetyrantxenu & Grimace on RB, but said not to reload until we confirm this.

REM I sent you a Civstats message as well. And it would be helpful if you declared whether you actually made a mistake...

I can do the reload if that's what you guys would like to do, just let me know what you decide. I will check again in about 2 hours before I go to bed and can do it at that point, otherwise it will have to wait until tomorrow morning (I'm on US/Pacific time). Xenu may also be available as I don't know what his "working hours" are. :)

I've paused the game, we may need a reload.

Amigavel/FF gifted a city to a third party (H/REM) as a dying action.
REM didn't want the city, and attempted to give it back to me. He offered a different city in the trade window, I missed the fact the name didn't match, and accepted.

On the assumption that it was a legitimate mistake on both our parts, I'd like a reload. Just to my current turn would be acceptable I think. (I'd really rather capture the correct city from Amigavel/FF, as I had intended to raze and replace it anyway, but that means replaying half of the prior turn as well)

Edit: I sent a heads up message to spacetyrantxenu & Grimace on RB, but said not to reload until we confirm this.

Hey all

Yeah I didn't have much time to play my turn and the offer flashed up as I logged in and I thought 'free stuff yeah!' and just clicked it. However when I actually saw what I had accepted I wasn't too keen and just wanted to give it away. If I gave away the wrong city and people don't mind a reload that would be brilliant, although if I have to live with my mistake so be it... I should have been paying more attention really when a critical offer like that came up.

If a reload is ok then you can reload from my last login I guess if no-one has any objections, but if we have to live with the way things roll so be it. To be honest I think I must have offered the barb city I just captured by accident as it was a city name I didn't recognise, if you are gonna declare on me to take the FF city that was gifted then the accidental trade may as well stand. I only took the barb city last turn.

But it was a genuine mistake dude, I didn't mean to try and sell you a crappy tundra city I just captured (which will be ok once its seafood is netted)

The idea reload for REM and I would be to REM's prior login so he could decline FFs misunderstood dying offer.

So if the rest of you are OK with that?

I support changing the timer for Xmas period, maybe to 36h? I'm ok with reload. I think the game should also be paused until the reload question is solved. No point playing turns if the game is going to be reloaded.

I can do the reload if that's what you guys would like to do, just let me know what you decide. I will check again in about 2 hours before I go to bed and can do it at that point, otherwise it will have to wait until tomorrow morning (I'm on US/Pacific time). Xenu may also be available as I don't know what his "working hours" are. :)

I'm visiting family this weekend and may have trouble getting to a computer I can access the game server from for a few hours. If a reload is needed I can probably do it tonight (I'm US Eastern so that's about nine hours away for me). Grimace, if you're able to access the server before then feel free to take this one. :hatsoff:

Go ahead and do the reload, I think it is the most elegant way of solving multiple- layered mess. Of course we all should be more careful what we propose and accept.

Ok, so which save am I reloading? I gather REM's login, but I don't see a save from him. Was "H" also his civ? Although that save is older than "Amigavel Fogo", who I also gather was on FF's team?

Yup, should be the REM/H login. Not worried about the Amagavel/FF login, REM just needs to be able to deny the trade.

Restore to REM/H's save complete, he should now be able to log in and redo his turn. Let me know if there are any issues.

EDIT: Also, if you need the turn timer adjusted, let me know.

dick76, classical_hero, REM, AF and Sinimusta need rebuild they preview turn.

Top Bottom