Xbox 360 Gamertag List

I am.....

Tag: Aminiasi808
Gamerscore: I forget
Zone: Underground
Games: GRAW, Halo 3, GHIII, ( I know, not much yet...)

Gamertag: Thrallia
Zone: Pro/Recreation
Gamerscore: 2805(yes, pitiful, I know....most of the game I play the most though are RPGs which take forever to get achievements)
Games: CoD4, Halo 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Madden 08, MLB 2k7, Puzzle Quest, Assassin's Creed, Orange Box

Mine is kingsadvisor. Currently playing CoD 4. I'd like to get in on some multiplayer when Rev drops.

Lakers in 6!

gametag = KAZUY4

My Gamertag is B0NTA (the O is actually a zero)...Looking forward to playing with you guys! :)

XBLIVE: 'Its Miles Davis'

I'm so sad the NA version will not be released until 7.8.08.

100% Laaaame.

Off Topic: Does anyone know if it's possible to order a copy from UK and have it delivered here?

Fus Faux Pas
(heh, just remembered its in my Sig too)

Currently Playing a lot of CoD4 and OrangeBox
Zone: Pro
Gamerscore: around 12000
Plans: will be playing CivRev feverishly in July to catch up to the Euro-gamers who will get it first. ^_^

XBLIVE: 'Its Miles Davis'

I'm so sad the NA version will not be released until 7.8.08.

100% Laaaame.

Off Topic: Does anyone know if it's possible to order a copy from UK and have it delivered here?

its possible, but no one knows for sure if it would work in your 360 once you got it.

Gamertag: safit4

As its already released in Aus, i currently wait patiently in the multiplayer lobby, looking for a game...

Hi All

My tag is "The Dorkslayer"

Never played any of the previous games, I have been into the total War series for years. Anyone who fancies taking on a Noob, give me a shout.

Hi guys, new to the forums but just picked up the game today and looking to play through xbox live, gamertag is Mutilated!

mine is KAZUY4

Top Bottom