Achievement Saves (for the lazy and/or the frustrated people out there)

Is there a way to find out how many ships you've sunk as Elizabeth?

EDIT: it's in the debug achievement file in the logs

Yes, there is. In the debug file one of the entries at the end of the list is the count. I can´t remember the name now (away from game computer), but it has some "naval" or "england" on it. It's in the end of the list anyway.

Just for curiosity, the number of ships sunk required was the size of the Spanish Invincible Armada that tried to invade England, but was defeated. In fact it was defeated much more because of the weather than to English action.

Greed is good DOES NOT work with me, after testing the 2 savegames provided here. Anyone?

Greed is Good (Have a city with the Colossus, Petra, a Caravansary, and a Harbor.)

Greed is good DOES NOT work with me, after testing the 2 savegames provided here. Anyone?

Greed is Good (Have a city with the Colossus, Petra, a Caravansary, and a Harbor.)

Solved. Just sell the harbor or caravansary and build it again.

Hello,

This is a list of achievements that are not included the original post, and that in my opinion the savegames could be added:

Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramesses II) (added: anmattos_Ramesses.Civ5Save --> End the Turn)
Arabian Knights (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Harun al-Rashid) (added: Beria-ArabianKnights-Culture.Civ5Save --> End the Turn)
Empire of the East (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramkhamhaeng) (added: Beria-EmpireotEast-ScienceDiplo.Civ5Save --> Put the last piece of the spaceship for a science victory, or end the turn to vote in the UN.)
A Woman's Work (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Wu Zetian) (added: Beria-AWoman'sWork-Domination.Civ5Save --> Conquer Copenhagen)
Rising Sun (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Oda) (added: Beria-RisingSun-ScienceDiplomacy.Civ5Save --> Put the last piece of the spaceship for a science victory, or end the turn to vote in the UN.)
Montezuma's Revenge… (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Montezuma) (added: Doony_monty_COTNW --> End the turn.)
Consequently you achieve this:
Master of the Universe (Beat the game on any difficulty setting with each leader)

Lux Perpetua Luceat Eis (Fully Explore the Piety Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Piety.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Master of the House (Fully Explore the Tradition Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Tradition.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Money Doesn't Grow on Trees (Fully Explore the Commerce Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Commerce.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Eighty-Eight Miles per Hour (Fully Explore the Rationalism Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Rationalism.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Freedom Isn't Free (Fully Explore the Freedom Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Freedom.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Enlightened Ruler (Unlock all Social Policies, across any number of playthroughs)

Arab Trader (Trade a luxury resource to another Civ that you earned through a city with a Bazaar) (added: anmattos_Arab-Trader.Civ5Save --> Contact India and give Salt)
Gardens of Lake Texcoco (Build a Floating Garden in a city with a lake tile in its radius) (added: anmattos_Gardens-of-Lake-Texcoco.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Riddle of the Sphinx (Rush a wonder as Egypt with a Great Engineer) (added: anmattos_Riddle-of-the-Sphinx.Civ5Save --> Use the GE to rush Wonder in the Capital)
Kamikaze Attack (Kill an enemy unit attacking with a Japanese unit with just 1 HP remaining) (added: AndraBullar_Kamikaze-Attack.Civ5Save --> Use the Samurai to attack the Pikeman)
All Roads Lead to Rome (Build a road with a Roman Legion) (added: anmattos_All-Roads-Lead-to-Rome.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Sun Tzu's Art of War (As Wu Zetian, earn a Great General through battle) (added: anmattos_Art of War.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Barbarian Warlord (As Bismarck, convert the Barbarians from 10 camps to your side) (Could you share your save game?)
Bolt and Arrow (Build Statue of Zeus and Temple of Artemis in the same city) (added: Barricade_Bolt_and_Arrow.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Rest in Gold Pieces (Gain 1000 gold from expended Great People with the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus across any number of playthroughs) (added: anmattos_Rest-in-Gold-Pieces.Civ5Save --> Spend the 10 Gtreat People: 3 GP, 3GE, 1 GG, 1 GA, 2 GA)

The following achievements I don´t see how to include in a savegame:

The Wonder Years (Build all the Wonders, across any number of playthroughs)
Model of a Modern Major-General (Train all Units, across any number of playthroughs)

Those are easy to achieve alone, but could be listed in the OP:

Last Man Standing (Win any Multiplayer Match) (added: Beria-LastManStanding.Civ5Save --> Conquer Honolulu)
Download the savegame into the following folder (since this is a multiplayer save is saved in a different folder):
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\multi
In the Main Menu, go to Multiplayer, Internet -> host game -> in the bottom there is a small "load game" button.

Experimenter (Play a game with a Mod)
Expansionist (Download a Mod)
Connoisseur (Rate a Mod) (achievement is bugged, as of this date)

Those are grinding achievements, that could be included in a savegame for some credit towards it. Some of them are already in savegames in the OP.

Land Baron (Purchase 1000 tiles, across any number of playthroughs)
Here Ends the Noble Savage (Raze 100 Barbarian camps, across any number of playthroughs)
The Appian Way (Build 1000 roads, across any number of playthroughs)
Forty-Niner (Build 1000 mines, across any number of playthroughs)
Merchant King (Trade 100 resources, across any number of playthroughs)
Paul Bunyan (Chop down 1000 forest tiles, across any number of playthroughs)
God Is Great (Construct 1000 Temples, across any number of playthroughs)

Best regards,

Added Sun Tzu Art of War achievement. End the turn.

Hello,

This is a list of achievements that are not included the original post, and that in my opinion the savegames could be added:

Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramesses II) (added: anmattos_Ramesses.Civ5Save --> End the Turn)
Arabian Knights (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Harun al-Rashid) (added: Beria-ArabianKnights-Culture.Civ5Save --> End the Turn)
Empire of the East (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Ramkhamhaeng) (added: Beria-EmpireotEast-ScienceDiplo.Civ5Save --> Put the last piece of the spaceship for a science victory, or end the turn to vote in the UN.)
A Woman's Work (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Wu Zetian) (added: Beria-AWoman'sWork-Domination.Civ5Save --> Conquer Copenhagen)
Rising Sun (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Oda) (added: Beria-RisingSun-ScienceDiplomacy.Civ5Save --> Put the last piece of the spaceship for a science victory, or end the turn to vote in the UN.)
Montezuma's Revenge… (Beat the game on any difficulty setting as Montezuma) (added: Doony_monty_COTNW --> End the turn.)
Master of the Universe (Beat the game on any difficulty setting with each leader)

Lux Perpetua Luceat Eis (Fully Explore the Piety Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Piety.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Master of the House (Fully Explore the Tradition Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Tradition.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Money Doesn't Grow on Trees (Fully Explore the Commerce Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Commerce.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Eighty-Eight Miles per Hour (Fully Explore the Rationalism Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Rationalism.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Freedom Isn't Free (Fully Explore the Freedom Policy Track) (added: anmattos_Freedom.Civ5Save --> Select the last policy)
Enlightened Ruler (Unlock all Social Policies, across any number of playthroughs)

Arab Trader (Trade a luxury resource to another Civ that you earned through a city with a Bazaar) (added: anmattos_Arab-Trader.Civ5Save --> Contact India and give Salt)
Gardens of Lake Texcoco (Build a Floating Garden in a city with a lake tile in its radius) (added: anmattos_Gardens-of-Lake-Texcoco.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Riddle of the Sphinx (Rush a wonder as Egypt with a Great Engineer) (added: anmattos_Riddle-of-the-Sphinx.Civ5Save --> Use the GE to rush Wonder in the Capital)
Kamikaze Attack (Kill an enemy unit attacking with a Japanese unit with just 1 HP remaining) (added: AndraBullar_Kamikaze-Attack.Civ5Save --> Use the Samurai to attack the Pikeman)
All Roads Lead to Rome (Build a road with a Roman Legion) (added: anmattos_All-Roads-Lead-to-Rome.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Sun Tzu's Art of War (As Wu Zetian, earn a Great General through battle) (added: anmattos_Art of War.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Barbarian Warlord (As Bismarck, convert the Barbarians from 10 camps to your side) (added: anmattos_Barbarian Warlord.Civ5Save --> Use the active units to attack the 10 Barbarian camps. Load the game and repeat as necessary.)
Bolt and Arrow (Build Statue of Zeus and Temple of Artemis in the same city) (added: Barricade_Bolt_and_Arrow.Civ5Save --> End the turn)
Rest in Gold Pieces (Gain 1000 gold from expended Great People with the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus across any number of playthroughs) (added: anmattos_Rest-in-Gold-Pieces.Civ5Save --> Spend the 10 Gtreat People: 3 GP, 3GE, 1 GG, 1 GA, 2 GA)

The following achievements I don´t see how to include in a savegame:

The Wonder Years (Build all the Wonders, across any number of playthroughs)
Model of a Modern Major-General (Train all Units, across any number of playthroughs)

Those are easy to achieve alone, but could be listed in the OP:

Last Man Standing (Win any Multiplayer Match) (added: Beria-LastManStanding.Civ5Save --> Conquer Honolulu)
Download the savegame into the following folder (since this is a multiplayer save is saved in a different folder):
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\multi
In the Main Menu, go to Multiplayer, Internet -> host game -> in the bottom there is a small "load game" button.

Experimenter (Play a game with a Mod)
Expansionist (Download a Mod)
Connoisseur (Rate a Mod) (achievement is bugged, as of this date)

Those are grinding achievements, that could be included in a savegame for some credit towards it. Some of them are already in savegames in the OP.

Land Baron (Purchase 1000 tiles, across any number of playthroughs)
Here Ends the Noble Savage (Raze 100 Barbarian camps, across any number of playthroughs)
The Appian Way (Build 1000 roads, across any number of playthroughs)
Forty-Niner (Build 1000 mines, across any number of playthroughs)
Merchant King (Trade 100 resources, across any number of playthroughs)
Paul Bunyan (Chop down 1000 forest tiles, across any number of playthroughs)
God Is Great (Construct 1000 Temples, across any number of playthroughs)

Best regards,

Added Barbarian Warlord save.

I didnt see this one around. Kinda boring looking for a tile next to a lakte to settle. Pretty easy tough.

Attachments

• Montezuma_0049 BC-1060.Civ5Save
    485.2 KB · Views: 266
I had mentioned a few months ago that the Fall patch broke the Axis Powered Dark Horse achievement save. (No longer enough had enough votes and in addition the civ [Brazil] was less than 20 turns away from a Cultural victory.)

Attached is a save that will work for those two. Just hit end turn. (DLC that included civs all required)

Those loading the save and wondering what my navy was doing off the coast of two city states is that it had just liberated them from Spain and was keeping Spain from re taking them.

Attachments

• Elizabeth_0339 AD-1919.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
I didnt see this one around. Kinda boring looking for a tile next to a lakte to settle. Pretty easy tough.

This one was alreday some posts above:

This one was alreday some posts above:

oh well didnt see. Thx for the info. Btw, Anyw word on that Connoisseur achiev problem? Still got that one pending for me. Thx already everyone.

It doesn't seem to be working. The barbs keep getting killed when attacking the cities. The city life goes down to 1 (or 0) from the archers, then a spear man or warrior attacks and doesn't get in. I have disabled all DLC, so playing plain vanilla.

Any thoughts?
:mad:

EDIT:::
OK, the barbs don't actually capture your city. They just take money from the national treasury. Wish I had known that before. I would not have wasted 2 hours trying to get it to work. The achievement never popped up. Ugh.

I don't worry about the achievement saves, really. I mean you can get the achievement saves as you play.. You won't get the mall like this but you can get more than some if you play often.

I've got a quick question for y'all... I'm about to upgrade my PC to a new and better model (which will be nice, since my current one starts chugging if I play on a Huge map), and I'd rather not have to start over on those super-grindy achievements like 'God is Great' and 'Panzer "Shafernator" General'... does anyone know if I need to transfer some specific file(s) in order to pick up where I left off? Or is it just tied to my Steam-account?

I've got a quick question for y'all... I'm about to upgrade my PC to a new and better model (which will be nice, since my current one starts chugging if I play on a Huge map), and I'd rather not have to start over on those super-grindy achievements like 'God is Great' and 'Panzer "Shafernator" General'... does anyone know if I need to transfer some specific file(s) in order to pick up where I left off? Or is it just tied to my Steam-account?

Those are tied to your steam account.

What's not is hall of fame, so if you want to keep hall of fame, you need to copy over the contents of the Replays folder.

Thanks for the We are Family save! That one really cause me many troubles.
But, I wonder, with so buggy that achievement are, how did you manage to make it work, just to found a religion in Persepolis? Trial and error? :p

I'm down to my last handful of Achievements by now... just need to finish a game (with very easy special requirements) as Sweden and Soshone, aaaand... then all that's left is God Is Great (which there's already an excellent grinding-save available for) and Panzer 'Shafernator' General. I've got the raw wins and army-size for that last one, but spawning 100 Great Generals remains problematic.

So I was thinking... anyone know if only 'naturally' spawned GG's count for this? Or does the ones spawned by Brandenburger Tor, that one Honor civic, or religion with a full Honor-tree count too? 'cuz if they do, it should be relatively easy to set up a save where you have a bunch of cities with no civilians in them, and a huge stockpile of Religion to burn...

EDIT: Did some experiments, and reached an exciting conclusion. 'Free' Great Generals awarded by Brandenburger Tor, Honor-civics and generic 'Free Great People' effects such as the Leaning Tower do NOT count. Great Generals purchased with Religion, however, DO! Presumably, this is due to religion being introduced later, so they couldn't change the achievement to disallow purchased generals. Unless somebody else beats me to it, I'll work up a save where one can swiftly buy 5-10 generals, for rapid grinding. Might be a bit late in the game, so to speak, but I can't be the only one scrambling to finish all the achievements in Civ5 before 'Beyond Earth' comes out... ^_^

Top Bottom