Sir Loracaz

Sir Loracaz
(reskin of Glade Guard 1 by seZereth)

This unit reskin is based on Mi'Lady Tawnya's novel series (unreleased). Sir Loracaz is an elf whose fate brings him to unredeemable darkness. His power in magic and battle is unrivaled though. He also has dragon's blood coursing through his veins.

DOWNLOAD HERE

His dragon heritige overwhelms him...

He has great prowess in battle...

Will he ever find peace and a path back to light?

This download is a mini mod and can be added by itself, or modders can use it in their worlds. Just let me know coz I love mods!

go to the civ4 config and set "Allow camera flying=1"

then, when in game, press {ctrl}+{alt}+F and then slowly move the mouse around. zoom in with wheel. it takes time to get used to.

GarretSidzaka said:
Thank you. I skinned this unit especially for my fiance. I hope she likes it too!

Well that in itself is bizarre. ;)

Great job Garret. He looks very haunting and powerful.

woodelf said:
Well that in itself is bizarre. ;)

Great job Garret. He looks very haunting and powerful.

you know, im just going to say "made this unit" but im sure you all will know what i mean :) 'skinned' just brings images of Predator.

I changed the colors of all his clothes and skin color as well as put "runes" on his sword. He cam out alot better than i thought. I'm just glad there are so many good modelers out now!

Hell yes! Looks pretty sweet!

Any plans for an uparmored version? (Always pressing my luck I know...I won't make a habit of it)

good job :p

good job just one question though......
when i put him in my mod i get 3 modles of him in 1 unit whys this?????

jamie006 said:
good job just one question though......
when i put him in my mod i get 3 modles of him in 1 unit whys this?????

In the UNitInfos.xml file there is a mesh size. Change all 3s to 1s.

oh stupid me lol. I new it was something newbish... But to defend myself i say we all make mistaces :p thx woodelf

oh stupid me lol. I new it was something newbish... But to defend myself i say we all make mistaces :p

ummmmm ill have to say sorry for this my internet conection closed and reopend just as i put in submit reply...... Im very sory this is most embarrasing:blush:

hey jamie, i think that this unit just comes as a mod in itself. hopefully you should be able to simply drop this folder into your mods folder and run the loracaz mod. i made his stats super strong hero stats. and only one can be built at anytime (like a wonder)

Top Bottom