Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team: What Team name did you take?

Ugh.. I like pokemon games but i really really hated that game. I wish i never bought it.

I played the game before i read the reviews and i agree with the reviews its a load of crap.

The constant wave of enemies made it feel more like mashing the A button more than anything, it involved no strategy, and was boring beyond belief.

Not to mention the dungeons were just randomly generated crap with deadends and virtually no rewards.

In otherwords, il just be waiting for pokemon diamond/pearl.

Ugh.. I like pokemon games but i really really hated that game. I wish i never bought it.

I played the game before i read the reviews and i agree with the reviews its a load of crap.

The constant wave of enemies made it feel more like mashing the A button more than anything, it involved no strategy, and was boring beyond belief.

Not to mention the dungeons were just randomly generated crap with deadends and virtually no rewards.

In otherwords, il just be waiting for pokemon diamond/pearl.
:mad: It's a good game! I don't like the americanization either, but I think the game's good.

Do you remember which team-name you took?

It's a little bastard of a game in its ability to make you want more. It has great graphics and a pretty good story.

also, Viva La Team Storm!

And i started over again because i compleated the whole game and i got bored so i changed the name to Overload

Top Bottom