1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

211. You train your child to become a settler, so you can have more than one house at once.
212 You are afraid to go on a cruise ship to Hawaii because it is unarmed and will stand no chance against barbarian ships!

215. You cannot accept that the Battle of Stalingrad ever happened, because that is way too many units for that small an area.:lol:

216. You simply don't understand how Germany went through Autocracy which then was replaced by Freedom and Order, AT THE SAME TIME
217. You enter the CF Forum everyday, and check the Lets play and Stories forum because you really, REALLY can't play or download CiV

218 - When your neighbour finishes building a giant fence around his property before you do, you wonder why your fence didn't transform into a sack of gold.

(Inspired by 221)

222. You move from a bigger country to a smaller one, because in the bigger countries you get taxed, while in the smaller ones you get money for nothing.

224. You tell your friends that you would solve the financial crisis by building more Trading Posts in Southern Europe.
225. You suggest to the government of Athenes, Greece, to switch to Monarchy to reduce social unrest and increase tax income.
226. You tell your economy teacher that export trade is overrated. All you need for a positive trade balance are trading posts, marketplaces, banks and Stock Exchanges as well as roads / harbors connecting all cities with the capital. Foreign traderoutes are a myth.
227. You walk next to a river and keep looking for that Gold coin which is always found on river tiles.

229. You just can't bring yourself to do anything meaningful on Sundays, because switching into Work mood for Monday resulted in one turn of anarchy.

231:

You say building a lighthouse in a city will make it grow larger.

Something like this actually happened to me.Me and some of my family were on the way to Florida for vacation, and they were talking about going to a lighthouse.I think I told them something about having a lighthouse would make a city grow better.

232:

When you jump into a swimming pool you tell your mates "I'm embarking" and instead of a splash sound you make a "PONG!"

232:

When you jump into a swimming pool you tell your mates "I'm embarking" and instead of a splash sound you make a "PONG!"

Lol.

233:

You go around with Civ5 music playing in your head.Happens to me sometimes.

234:You see something that says CS, and you think of city states.This happened to me just today.:lol:

Top Bottom