Is there any interest in an IntersiteDG

Lembot is a "user" of civforum. All its postings are created by an automatic clockworksystem. Each team gets a password to upload their saves to clockworksystem, then Lembot computes their time left on timetable and creates a suitable posting. The postword for clockworksystem an password for opening the save in C3C 1.22 will be the same. Keep thing easy.

PS: At the moment clockworksystem is offline. I guess it will be avaible timely.
How can you expect people to judge the worthiness of the LemBot system (or vote on it for the game) if it is not up and operational for everyone to see it work. I would definitely like to know it a text post will activate the clock. That way emailing the save and posting a gps to LemBot can work in harmony. Secure diplomacy can accompany the save, etc.

Can you bring this (LemBot) up now?

Can you bring this (LemBot) up now?

No, it belongs to Lemming. He has agreed to make it avaible, but i am still waiting for an answer in this process.

I would definitely like to know it a text post will activate the clock.

As i said before it is necessary to upload the save. Text post is absolutely unnecessary, as this will be created by Lembot.

That way emailing the save and posting a gps to LemBot can work in harmony. Secure diplomacy can accompany the save, etc.

I still don't understand what you mean by that. The way i see it, clockworksystem is not less insecure than any alternative. But much more comfortable.

I'll join with CFC. I would prefer a demogame, but I suggest letting teams form and deciding how to organize themselves, if it is multi-team. One team can play with a democracy, the other with a succession (are people wanting an SC wanting multiple teams?). In our BtS MTDG, one team is in fact playing as a monarchy/

@Charlemagne: It looks like there will be 4 teams, 2 at Civforum and 2 here. Of the 2 here it looks like one team will be organised in a traditional demogame manner, the other as more of a succession game. This will give people a choice of the type of team they wish to play in.

Welcome CharlemagneXLII! I've signed you up for the demogame team.

Yes, more than 4 teams would definitely drag this game out too long. Already with 4 teams it may run for way over a year.

Update: This is an update on the re-organization of these forums for the ISDG, to include private forums for each team. This will also keep alive the MTDG II forums so that game can continue. A PM from DaveShack ~

"Hi Cyc, sorry as you guessed I've been buried lately with work.

Messages received, notice of the request was posted in the staff forum.
The admins have also been extra busy with RL lately, but it should be soon.

Regards, Dave"

So it's in the works! Just around the corner.

Sorry, 4 teams is it at this point. Are you from another site with a team of players? Or is it just you?

I'm sure the Brotherhood could use an additional player. You can ask to sign up in their thread.

Top Bottom