[BUG]Land Stages and contracts

Kosichka

Chieftain
I build two Land Stages in city and have two contracts. Another player capture my city with Land Stage and after i build new Land Stage and have one more contract.

P. S. Sorry for terrible english.

Not really a bug, more an artifact of how national limits work. It does mean that if you recapture the city you can have 3 contracts, but that's also true if you captured an enemy city that had a landing stage.

I guess we could have made it such that landing stages and contracts were destroyed on city capture, but that could have messed up other things.

Anyway, glad you're playing the mod, I hope you're enjoying it. I hope you like that the game can be tough enough that you lose cities!

Mod is excellent. One problem - if AI have "mahdi", it begins a massive spam units. Maybe limit based on num of cities in empire with Mahdi religion is good idea?

One problem - if AI have "mahdi", it begins a massive spam units.
That's by design, it's what Mahdi is for - its an offensive swarm religion. You can do the same.

The units become obsolete fairly soon though, so if a powerful player near you is going Mahdi, then you need to make sure that you tech to some counters - good defensive units, thopters, aircraft, etc.

The number of units is somewhat limited by cities in that you have to have the religion in cities to produce the units, and the religion mostly spreads by city capture (there are no missionaries).

Top Bottom