Great Generals

Awsome Sause

Chieftain
Hi i was just wondering exactly how you get great generals? I thought that fighting barbs did not cause them,but then i noticed fighting barbs with ranged units does help cause great generals. So i was wondering if someone could explain to me what exactly can cause great generals to spawn?

You get great generals via gained unit experience. Therefore fighting barbs does generate GGs too. However a single unit can not get more than up to 30 total experience from barbs (to prevent you from sitting there are just earning a bazillion promotions on that unit).

Put 2 units next to a CS and declare war, when hurt hop back a step, heal and continue. You get your great general before you know it. And a couple of highly upgraded guys too. I prefer one warrior and one archer, the archer will go faster in xp, but the mutt will be very strong, if you let him live!

if u go to your military section it should tell you the amount of units you got plus your progress intko the great general or the admiral. i believe u need 200xp points to get Ur first GG

Put 2 units next to a CS and declare war, when hurt hop back a step, heal and continue.

Haha, how do people come up with this stuff? This is a great idea, but it verges on exploit if you ask me.

Haha, how do people come up with this stuff? This is a great idea, but it verges on exploit if you ask me.

i did a setup on a enemy new village with a swordman and catapult, my cata hit and get 3 exp each turn and the sword tank and heal for 2 exp each turn :)

Then again, the longer you do this the slower the CS will return to neutral. And the AI do seem pretty angry when you do this, even if it's not under their protection.

Top Bottom