Not sure I've seen this faith bug posted

TempusSolo

Chieftain
BNW fully patched to current. Not sure the level matters but I'm on King right now. The issue is if you accumulate enough faith for a pantheon before you actually settle your first city, the game crashes if you try to select a pantheon. For instance, at king level this is 16 faith. I will normally wander my settlers and warriors around for 10, 15 even 20 turns before settling and have found if I hit 2 faith based city states (or anything else that gets my faith to 16), I get the pantheon selection but without a first city being settled, after the pantheon selection, the game crashes. This will happen 100% of the time.

Anyone else see this?

BNW fully patched to current. Not sure the level matters but I'm on King right now. The issue is if you accumulate enough faith for a pantheon before you actually settle your first city, the game crashes if you try to select a pantheon. For instance, at king level this is 16 faith. I will normally wander my settlers and warriors around for 10, 15 even 20 turns before settling and have found if I hit 2 faith based city states (or anything else that gets my faith to 16), I get the pantheon selection but without a first city being settled, after the pantheon selection, the game crashes. This will happen 100% of the time.

Anyone else see this?

I know this is old, but yes the bug still exists and is easily recreatable as I just now experienced. Doesn't seem to be a work around either.

Top Bottom