12 player team game

Horcoff

Chieftain
Hey there, I am new to this site but, I have been a huge fan of civilization games for a long time. I play Civ 5 with my friends online all the time but, I would like to make a game with no AI and just real players while still having 12 civs hopefully. What I would like to do is have a game where everyone has an ally but, you are not playing team mode. So basically only you and your team mate know you are team mates. Science victory would be turned off because I don't really like it in multiplayer personally. Some civs may be banned depending on how everyone feels about them. The civs and alliances will be randomly pre determined by a third party who will not be in the game. Other things will be added into all this as the game is planned.

This would be pretty hard to make happen but, I would love to make it happen. If you are interested add me on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065607168/

I may have watched a bit too much of the twitch stream =]

well if u find a way to host a stable 12 Player game i would know enough players that would be immediately up for it. But the main Problem is that u already need a realy good host to host a 6 Player game and i never found a host that sead he could host 8 players with out many resyncs,serversplits,crashes,freezes,drops,10s turn transitions,usw

So if u finde a way to host a 12 player game i could help u geting the players for it at a weekend, but do you know what you are up to.

PS: I would ad you on steam but there is more than 1 Bob Ross there,pm me how i can finde u on steam

-

As far as the host connection goes I used to host 8 player games on my old internet here and it would run fine but, most of the players did not live more than an hour away. Since then I have upgraded my internet but, if I am unable to host that many people I have another place I could host at that which should be able to host no problem.

This game would take probably a week to plan it anyway so I am not looking to rush into it.

The Fact that they were in range of a Car hour is realy important then i can see that u hosted a 8 Player game. But a 12 Player game with US,EU,RU is mouch more un stable, but we can give it a try
This Weekend

Top Bottom