New members - getting to know each-other

Welcome aboard Cheetah.

Welcome, Cheetah! :)

Great news everyone! Bradley Olson from Firaxis should shortly apply to our team! :)

I used to play CivWorld back when Firaxis released it on Facebook, and I played several games together with Brian Busatti (one of the artists at Firaxis). I recently asked Brian if he was interested in joining us, but as he didn't have the time to spare he asked me if he should ask someone else at the office - which he did. So we now have a real star coming to the team! :D

Welcome, Drat! Hope you enjoy the game and participate in the discussions active :)

Welcome to our newest member Sinimusta :) Stay a while and listen.

But before this, tell some more about yourself.

Hi! I'm an immortal/deity player on sp and now have some mp experience playing with friends and some pbems. Not that much late game experience though.

It's going to take a bit to catch up with the situation, this game is massive. The game apparently needs a mod, does that mod change the base game?

Welcome matey. The game is indeed massive. Second year already and we were once ago over 40 members. Take your time.

AFAIK the mod does not influence the gameplay in any way. It only provides info from the apt site and manages turn split and order.

Welcome matey. The game is indeed massive. Second year already and we were once ago over 40 members. Take your time.

AFAIK the mod does not influence the gameplay in any way. It only provides info from the apt site and manages turn split and order.

The mod you got from the first page is wrong. I will look for the next version. Caledorn posted it somewhere.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I still got the same error. :confused: Anything I should remember installing the mod?

Hmmm... The mod must be installed in

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods

Please can I join? To prove my awsomeness, in another post I'll show that I have a tactic for getting all Holy Cities:king:. I'ts a yawn for me!:sleep: I've been playing since Civ II, and my latest version is IV, my favourite civics are the bottom ones, except pacifism instead of free religion, and my favourite religion is Buddism:)hmm:, is the spelling correct?) and I despise world builder. I also love thing that boosts science.

Top Bottom