Is there a 1 unit per tile option?

Duerker

Chieftain
I read that there was a way to have 1 unit per tile, but after playing the mod for a total of 7ish hours and spent, about 40 minutes searching for this option i have yet to have found it. Was this a removed feature or am i looking in the wrong places to find it?

I believe you want the xupt option. It's in the bug menu on the AND tab (I don't think that's been changed). You can set whatever unit per tile limit that you want.

Yes it does, and thankfully it's optional. As Mechatronic said it's in the BUG Options - in the AND Tab I believe. If I recall though, currently any UPT limit 10 or under - One unit included - is buggy and very well may cause crashes. 15+ is generally recommended, though I use 80 because I don't mind and even like large stacks, and absolutely hate with a passion the 1UPT limitation.

Thanks, never knew it was in the bug menu. Honestly i dont hate the stacks of doom, mostly its makes me angry when i have mobile infantry and im attacking that one civ that just got riflemen yet i have 7 mobile inf and maybe 2 artillery and yet they kill them off with 15 riflemen with 0 deffence from constant bombardments. To me 5-10 seems ok but i just think the stacks of doom can get out of hand.

Thanks again for the help MechatronicJazz and Rezca.

Using the limit may cause an unending turn because the AI has not been programmed to "know" about the limit so sometimes it tries to move a unit and all available places it can move to are already full. To get past this you need to load a save from before it happens increase the limit greatly for a few turns and then set it back to the limit you are using.

Well, some fixes have been applied and there theorically shouldn't be "unending turn" now.

Top Bottom