TSG79 Results and Congratulations!

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG79 was the France Immortal Culture VC game..

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 1270 AD (t187 :eek:) Cultural victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to IronfighterXXX with a 1490 AD (t209) Cultural victory while :trophy3rd: goes to bc1 with a 1505 AD (t211) Cultural win. :high5:

There were 365 downloads with 24 entries for this game. :goodjob:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

In this one I got rolled on by Poland early, then again late ... ended with a two city challenge. I forget how it ended (Polish Diplo rings a bell), and didn't bother to submit.

dV

Even with my poor finishing time, this is one of my all time high "feel good Civ victories" ^^ Lost 2/3 cities and Paris was completely surrounded with units as fare as I could see mid-game, for a couple of rounds I was sure I was out. But hey, the tide turned.

Even with my poor finishing time, this is one of my all time high "feel good Civ victories" ^^ Lost 2/3 cities and Paris was completely surrounded with units as fare as I could see mid-game, for a couple of rounds I was sure I was out. But hey, the tide turned.

Me too. It felt good to finally push back into Poland. I would have sacked Warsaw on the very turn I won the game. I'll remember those wars for a long time.

Top Bottom