IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

I'd be interested ... if I wasn't involved in I&B and I&B II development.

Speaking of which, will IB2 be a continuation (nations coming back and everything) or a blank slate?

It will be a new blank slate ... (see Map and timeline discussions.) TK and I are working on the rule set now.

Edit: ... ninja'd

Neither can I. Namely because the Iron and Blood maps are the most aesthetically-pleasing maps ever used in IOTs.

No Safe Harbour is about 1/3 done. I haven't done much work on it for a while but I'm working towards a mid-September start.

All my IOTs exist in development hell at the moment except SonIOT of course.

I'm making slow progress on Age of Discovery. Right now I need to finish the rules and test it out.

Can we nominate GMs for a "Best GM of the Year" Reward or something in December? I think that would be interesting.

Can we nominate GMs for a "Best GM of the Year" Reward or something in December? I think that would be interesting.

Kiwitt. Hands down. Hes almost certainly the hardest working GM in the active IOTs, and he also GMs just about the most successful IOT at the moment. The only way you would find it interesting would be to watch a voting slaughter as kiwitt hoards all the votes. Come back in December and well....we'll see. But as long as IB runs, he will almost certainly keep the top spot.

Consider Counter-Colonialism to be in perma-statis. I refuse to kill off the project completely, but its not my priority numero uno anymore. I have a different, more simpler project in mind. I want to build some experience of modding first.

I hope you fans of plausible alt-history won't mind. :)

Kiwitt. Hands down. Hes almost certainly the hardest working GM in the active IOTs, and he also GMs just about the most successful IOT at the moment. The only way you would find it interesting would be to watch a voting slaughter as kiwitt hoards all the votes. Come back in December and well....we'll see. But as long as IB runs, he will almost certainly keep the top spot.
Wow ... just Wow ... is all I can say ... :blush:

Since I took it over after the first few turns, its being a labour of love. All the players are really different and great to work with.

IBII will be even better when we get to that one. It is currently in development.

Wow ... just Wow ... is all I can say ... :blush:

Since I took it over after the first few turns, its being a labour of love. All the players are really different and great to work with.

IBII will be even better when we get to that one. It is currently in development.

It also helps that you're like one of the only GMs ever to run a game longer than a month or two.

How do most games end ?

Everyone goes to war with one another, and the GM quits after having a stroke.

EDIT: At least that's how the "original" games ended, can't say much for the others.

Well the last turn in I&B was the hardest yet. Almost everyone is now at war. Hence I suppose why I&BII discussions have now started.

Top Bottom