Simple question?

keyhole

Chieftain
Maybe this is a simple question,but I can't find out by myself how it works to "harvest "resources within the own territory,on water.

Can someone be of help?
Thanks!

hello all does anyone know how to install the tank convert pack from danrell (civ V graphic industrial era) i have dl it and put it in themod folder and the other file in comom folder but nothing work can anyone help me please thanks alot for answer have fun see ya

Thank you!

The problem is,I can make fishing boats,
but nothing(?) to get the other resources in the sea.

The resources do have to be in your cultural borders, just like they have to be on land. You can "fish" whales, pearls, and fish. You "build" a well on oil. If the boat is in your cultural border and it is on the tile of the resource either a Fishing Net or Oil Well will appear in the "suggested command" box of the unit box in the lower left of the screen.

The resources do have to be in your cultural borders, just like they have to be on land. You can "fish" whales, pearls, and fish. You "build" a well on oil. If the boat is in your cultural border and it is on the tile of the resource either a Fishing Net or Oil Well will appear in the "suggested command" box of the unit box in the lower left of the screen.

Thank you.
I didn't mention it before,but the problem is on land the same as on water.
I can fish in the sea,but the green apple ",and the yellow "coin "can't be harvested,nor on land,nor on water,within the cultural borders.

When I want to fish,the "suggested command "box of the unit appears,not for the apple or coin.:confused:

You don't harvest the resourse a such.

When you improve a resource either by fishing, building a plantation, a mine or whatever is appropriate, if it is a luxury or strategic resourse it does 2 things:

1. it add that resource to your available luxury or strategic resource.
2. it improves the tile so that you get slightly more from that tile if one of your cities works it.

That's all you can do, and the tile improvement part of it is often not very much.

Thank you.
That means,if I'm right,that there is no option that opens in the sea for gold/fruit. like it does for fish?

Top Bottom