Text Missing!!

Garett20

Prince
My text is missing! It was working fine but one time I just turned it on and I didn't have any text! I mean in the civilopedia. Main Menu and stuff work fine, but tech quotes are blank. When I open the log, it tells me that none of these files exist! Help Me!!!!!! I'll post screenshots if someone tells me how to take them.

I had the same problems but in diplomatic screen.. The only thing to work was a new installation by steam.... I'm sorry but it's the only way for sure....

I had the same problems but in diplomatic screen.. The only thing to work was a new installation by steam.... I'm sorry but it's the only way for sure....
I had the same problem a while ago, and was not able to fix it via verifying integrity, reinstalling steam or redownloading CiV (12 hrs at 130kb/s... :sad:) I did finally manage to fix it, because I figured out the error occurred when I rotated the display of my monitor (linked to a laptop) by 180 degrees using the NVIDIA Control panel, and then restarted the CPU and launched CiV again. The missing text occurred as long as the monitor's display was rotated, but the error did not occur immediately after rotating the display - this caused me considerable grief when trying to find the source of the error, as it was working before.
It isn't likely that JLoZeppeli has the same setup that I do, but seeing as we had the same type of error, it may be that the error occurs somewhere in using NVIDIA cards or something- all I know is that it works for me now.

Top Bottom