"Very well" vs "You'll pay for this" when being insulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

feldmarshall

Dictator
Sometimes the AI insults your army, culture, economy, etc. And you have the choice to say "Very well" or "You'll pay for this". Does this choice have any consequences?

I so need a foul language mod. How great would it be to just say,

"All right then. #%*£ you!"

I think the Devs at Firaxis aren`t really very adventurous are they. They don`t seem to know how to really immerse a player into their game. They always stop short.

They could just add a few more lines of dialogue choice. They could do it like in an rpg: have a `good`, neutral and `bad` response.

1. I`m sorry that this has happened.

2. Very well.
and...

3. "All right then. #%*£ you!" (your quote).

Also the answers could vary as long as they stay in the good, neutral, bad bracket. Heck it would even be better if it actually affected the AI leader towards you making him even more angry if you insulted him. Wars have been long and bitter just because of mere insults sometimes.

A mod adding this and even more would be very satisfying even if it didn`t actually do anything gamewise.

Moderator Action: The Creation & Customization forum is the place for discussions about proposed mods, NOT the General forum.
Moreover this is a family friendly site, so a "foul language mod" would break forum rules.

The OP question has been answered, so this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom