Civ 5: Echoes of Ages

I don't know what to do with the city states, my mod just adds buildings doesn't really do anything on that kind of technical interface changes, there are no changes there.

I will see if I can lower the synagogues favour then or up the money making ones in the next patch. :)

For some reason I can't load save games with this mod anymore, it says Required DLC not purchased.

It says the save requires Upgrade 1 and Ghengis Khans mongolia. But ghengis khans mongolia is free, and i already have it.... Not sure.

I can play the mod, just can't load save games with the mod, kinda sucks. My favourite mod!

edit: I went to play a new save, and just checked if i could load it, and it didn't show the same error... I thought oh cool i can play my save, went to load it and it crashes, runtime error dx11. I can click the load button now for some reason but it always gets the same error.

No not sure what it was but it seems to have resolved itself. I couldn't load two different saves before, no idea why. It seems to be working now though, although the old saves still are not working. Must be magic.

After playing a bit with version 24 I think that maybe you should decrease the hammer cost of religious buildings. As it is now you need to research religion anyway but its only benefit is monasteries. Of course, in a capital city 10% more research or gold is a very usefull addition but spending 650 hammers for 10% culture in a puppet city is a waste. However puppet cities love to build synagogues so it takes ages before they finish them and start building something really usefull :)

hey i was wonderring if this mod will conflict with thals balance mods? since they both change building stats and whatnot.

Well i like your mod better. I just want the WWGD mod in there too. but i heard that it has been incorporated into thals mod hence I can only get the updated WWGD by playing with thals mod

well anywayz i just decided to stop using thals and use yours instead. I think its actually much better thanks to the religions and the corporations really add some good customization to cities. I was wondering if you were planning on adding any future era stuff. Maybe some buildings that come about from some of those technologies that for now only let you build spaceship parts. For example nuclear fusion could let you build some kind of Defense against nukes (SDI?)

Mostly the mod is designed to be played over playing the base game instead of having something completely different. So no plans for real radical changes. I still want it to feel like playing Civ5 when playing my mod, but with extras there that compliment the original game. :)

The religion thing actually only got added because of the ability to allow only 1 building type out of a few different buildings (the new code for solar and nuclear power plants) before that I tried to add them in months ago but couldn't get it to function XML wise. :)

I have thought about endgame stuff to add in there but I am not good with animations and models so the units would of ended up being renamed units essentially with old graphics and I didn't feel that was a great addition. :)

If my skills get a bit getter I'll definately look at it.

Hi, Cyrinno...

I try at the moment your mod and i think this mod is very good...

It has good stuff and not too complicated...

Good mind !

EDIT : discovered a problem with religions : in Rome a cathedral was built, but in other cities the choice is still open with buildings of other religions !

Top Bottom