Native Wonders

Sorry to be a nitpicker, but Gripsholm Castle is in Sweden--not Denmark. Hopefully, that'll be fixed in an update!

[rest of message snipped/saved for active modder's wonder collection]

Would it be possible to adjust this mod so it only gives, say, a 33% production cost reduction, not only buildable by their civ?

Hell, I'll pick this up and update it and such if its okay with the mods for me to do so, since the author doesn't seem to care about it anymore.

Would it be possible to adjust this mod so it only gives, say, a 33% production cost reduction, not only buildable by their civ?

Hell, I'll pick this up and update it and such if its okay with the mods for me to do so, since the author doesn't seem to care about it anymore.

I'm not sure how to mod for that effect (though I think its a great idea!)

What I DO know is that what this mod does specifically is inhibit specific civs from producing a specific wonder, using one line of xml code for each potential civ per wonder. To allow a civ to actually build the wonder is to simply place a _ before that line of code.

Hope this helps and if you do create such a mod, please post it!

Updated this for Gods and Kings (CN Tower only open wonder) still suports the mods listed in the OP, I have not updated this with and new additions that mods may have added since the author stoped updating it.

The list should be changed.

Byzantium should be able to build the Hagia Sophia (Theodora's leader screen has a view of the Hagia Sophia and the Byzantines built it) (though the Ottomans can build it as well).

The Maya built the Chichen Itza, not the Aztecs.

China should be the only one with the Great Firewall.

The CN Tower can be left as an open wonder (unless the Canada civilization shows up; alternatively, England and the Iroquois (Toronto was on Iroquois territory before it became Ojibwa territory before it became British territory) can build it)

The list should be changed.

Byzantium should be able to build the Hagia Sophia (Theodora's leader screen has a view of the Hagia Sophia and the Byzantines built it) (though the Ottomans can build it as well).

Ottomans should not because they are the ones who destroyed Byzantium and converted Hagia Sophia into a mosque/museum.

instead Romans and Greeks should be able to build it since they were they Byzantium.

Ugh. Poop. Nobody has updated it much since I last updated. Okay. Well, I am compiling the list of wonders that I have that doesn't work with the mod in my game and hopefully will be able to have the time to update it to Brave New World. I don't think I will add any additional wonders that may have been added to the collections that I previously supported. I'll leave that to anyone who really wants them. I mean, it's the easiest mod ever to figure out imo lol.

Top Bottom