Civ World Questions Not-Worth-Their-Own-Thread

Is there an easier way to switch between games other than refreshing the browser page and reconnecting?

This is the "missing king" bug. It seems to be affecting a lot of games but not al of them. Have a look to see if any of the civs have no king, and the portrait of the king belongs to a player in a different civ.

It does look like the Chinese does not have a king, and the king's portrait is a blank silhouette.

That civilization is nether the civ I'm in, nor the civ I originally joined. But this is a known bug?

Oh yes. There are TONS of threads about it in the 2k forums. Are they doing anything about it? Who knows.

When I'm visiting another city, if I pop their resource bubbles, do the resources go to them or to me? Because if it goes to them, I want to make sure not to pop them when I'm spying on a rival city. :p

The resources go to the city owner, but the popping counts towards your score in the popping contest, if any.

How long can you keep a wonder? For some reason we keep losing them, we aren't in a battle at all, and we have Freedom of Speech on so we ought to produce as many as we like. But I come back on today and Magna Carta is gone *again.* Are wonders only temporary?

They last until someone else builds them. Each time they get rebuilt, it costs one more great person to do so.

New question: How do you create your own civilization???

on the world screen there is sometimes a new civ and it has a build to found it or something(don't remember). But this is only availible if a lot of the other civs are maxed out or running out of space. You can't just always create your own though

First, you join a civilization. Then you click on the pink drama mask and it will show you what Wonders are available for you to build along with what Great Persons are needed for each. Then you donate your GP to the Wonder you want and ask your teammates to help by adding theirs.

hey guys. i noticed someone got a "banking" bonus of 9k gold when we finished researching Banking. do other techs have associated bonuses with em?

hey guys. i noticed someone got a "banking" bonus of 9k gold when we finished researching Banking. do other techs have associated bonuses with em?

I'm pretty sure that when I was MVP on some of the military techs, I got an award of 5 of the new military units.

Top Bottom