Political Parties... so much more!

I do not beleve that we need political parties. They would cause too much mudslinging and hurt freindships.

I believe that we have decided to not have political parties in this game.

Ah yes, Here it is. Please, let's not open this up again. It's been discussed and decided once.

-- Ravensfire

amirsan, the link in my post is to the poll for DG4. It's all there ... Read through the entire thread - you'll get a better understanding.

-- Ravensfire

Welcome back, Sarevok. :thumbsup:

thanks, i just noticed the forums were up, so I am here :D. Political parties probably will cause some crazy disaster. it sounds cool, but the chance of a major screwup is massive.

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
We said no. We voted on it before the forum was created. Its a closed issue. We've been through this debate already. Can we get a close on this thread for redundancy?
Straight from the department of the redundancy department. ;)

though might I add something? in that thread you osted a link for raven, FortyJ has a great point, in which why I wanted Political Parties but he also said the Citizen Groups are almost the same, then why are many joining all the citizen groups, it looses value to the groups, ALOT. I myself joined a couple though I am about to quit them. I think there should be a rule that you may only join the citizen groups of the same genre at one time. So people on the Children of Peace cant realy join the Warmonger group BECAUSE it makes NO sense.

Citizen groups probably make their own rules. For example, the Children of Peace will probably make a rule saying they aren't allowed to support war in any way. Citizens that do join multiple groups will probably be kicked out of ones they violate rules in.

Citizen groups have no real tie with law making except for their standard citizen rights, so this shouldn't be talked about just yet, because this has to do with the code of laws rather than citizen rights and government running.

Top Bottom