Diversica or mod like that for RAND?

-Perceval-

Prince
How can i adapt cultural diversity mod or varietas ect... to Rhye's and fall RAND? Is it a moddr who will make it?
Thank you for answer.

there is Varietas Delectat for RFC which works for RAND too. You'll find it in the parent forum.

HEEELP tthere is a VERY VERY big bug! i can't play to rand! when i installed varitietas for RFC a lot of very strange things appens! When i choose a civilization, i can choose zulus, byzantin empire,, independants states or natives! ALL theirs conditions victorys ect... are replaced by XXX.
ANd when i begin a game i can't pass my turn, evrithing become completely crazy! HELP PLEASE!!!!

Does that problem happens in RAND only, or in RFC Normal too?

The simple solution is not to choose those Civs. I think the same thing happens in RFC normal. There are no codes to allow the player to play as the Zulus or the Celtics, so I don't really see it being a "bug".

But i can't play to RAND even with old civs. I think diversica replaces important files in RAND.

But i can't play to RAND even with old civs. I think diversica replaces important files in RAND.

It shouldn't, really. Ut's really strange, them. Anyone else have that problem?

Independants states have Sid's head!
No really, maybe it's because i did not place the file for ethnic citystyle to the good place?

Whoa. Well, I'll look into that, .

the bug is still here! maybe that is because i putted city style in the wrong place? can you precise how i'm suppose to install it please?(sorry for bad english, i'm french)

Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rhye's and Fall RAND\Assets\XML\Buildings.

yes but there is already a "buildings". So i renamed it as you said but am i supposed to let it in xml(the old one)? or i let it here?

You rename the old one and put the new one in the same folder.

I can play Rand with the old civs so far. Well, I'll try to look into that...

Top Bottom