Current Status + Future Updates

Cool thanks. I couldn't check what the ones in the GameFont look like in the game so "crappy" was referring only to the pedia buttons...but since they all have the same master source no wonder if the GameFont ones looked crappy, too. Damn. But thank you :)

I like what you are doing here, I'll help in anyway I can, although I do know some Python I do not like it that much, c++ is better XD. I can be a BETA tester and/or a researcher!

I wish I could be a Beta Tester, but my computer sucks. I wish you guys all the best with this. It looks great and I can't wait to try it out. These kinds of projects are WHY I am getting a new computer in June.

Me too. Really looking forward to this!

Keep up the hard work.

FYI: If you're wondering why I haven't been around much recently, it's because I have 5 final exams coming up. As soon as those are done I will be back here 24/7. Thanks Niknaks and the rest of you guys for holding down the fort.

@Niknaks; I will download the latest update and see what I can do with the remaining errors this weekend.

Thanks for the help rockinroger!

FYI: If you're wondering why I haven't been around much recently, it's because I have 5 final exams coming up. As soon as those are done I will be back here 24/7. Thanks Niknaks and the rest of you guys for holding down the fort.

@Niknaks; I will download the latest update and see what I can do with the remaining errors this weekend.

Thanks for the help rockinroger!

good luck mate!

Cant work for a while now.... with the final exam's coming up i have almost no time to even continiue my own mod... so i have to leave until late June/early July

I would like to help with this, but no matter how many Python/modding/etc. guides I look at, I just get confused and still have no idea what I'm doing :D... so I'll let you guys do this and I'll be a cheerleader!:goodjob:

Well with the combined effort of GEM and all the addons and mods we're adding here, your going to need a decent computer to handle this :thumbsup:

So... anybody have any news on how far along we are on this mod, I know DVS has final exams n'stuff, but it seems this forum has gone very quiet. I myself have finished as much of the XML on the UB's that I can do, but any news from any other part of the project?

I jusr got back from a long weekend away with no internets, gonna do some more compiling this week then im off on thursday till sunday night.

Hopefully i'll have it all done by next week at this end.

wow bro this mod looks cool. i think im ready to start helping, at least in small ways. perhaps releasing some of my custom artwork might be fun.

That's awesome man.

My last exam is on the 22nd, so after that I'll have some time to try to help get this thing finished.

Niknaks, hope you do buddy!

Joecoolyo, glad to hear you finished that stuff. We'll talk in a week or so.

sheep21; we have to catch up soon too. Cool that you keep working on this as well.

Sounds like a plan DVS, good luck on your exams :goodjob:

Top Bottom