MilarNES: Birth of A Civilization

I'll send if accepted. If not I'll see what happens from there. I don't want you to assume that I simply am too lazy to send them in; I misread the posts and was unaware of the situation. :(

Considering that I know 0 about who Symph is, I think that using him as an example (not) to follow is being a waste of time.

And please, don't say I'm not being reasonable. I know that you were in a trip to France, and in fact I didn't expect you to send orders. However, you said that you were going to send them, so I was perfectly waiting for them. Even made an extension, mostly for Vertinari's benefit, but it was also for everyone else's too.

I know this is meant to be fun, but when the ones who have to provide the jokes (orders) fail, then the comedy (update) fails to be up to people's expectatives.

I'm not talking down to you, Abaddon. I am simply stating that using the fact that I didn't accept your orders (which were officially sent after the deadline) as an excuse to get out of the game and then kick me out of yours is something a petty person would do. If I hadn't sent orders in time for yours, I might have said something, but I would have accepted that my orders aren't accepted.

I also gave you the chance to show me that you had actually sent orders before the deadline.

Deadline is the moment after which nothing can be accepted, unless a very good reason is provided. The fact that, supposedly, you sent the messages and I didn't receive them due to a failure of the net is something I can't consider to be a good reason.

EDIT: I've seen the other message you posted, and it's actually what I wanted to see. I'll accept your orders without a problem.

@Dreadnought: you aren't going to lose much, save for a small loss in religion. You can send those orders (which will be used for update 2 along with anything else) or keep them and send only one order PM for update 2. I would have accepted the orders, but then I would be accused of favouritism or using a double standard for people. Sorry for that.

Jolly good, the show must go on! ETA on update? :p

BTW, I can promise you with almost 100% accuracy, given my general knowledge of the NESing community, very few would have a problem with you accepting Dread's orders. Thats not favoritism, just being flexible.

The update will be of a higher quality if more people are giving you the jokes!

Anyway, I don't think I will be around by the time it lands, so i look forward to it tomorro.

You really think so?

Well, since this is the first update, I'll accept your orders, Dread. But, please, don't let this be repeated, I don't want to lose so much time arguing with you guys while I am tryin to write the update.

Warhead is still AWOL, so he gets nothing.

EDIT: Damn, now that I needed to talk with him, Dreadnought leaves the page.

i want to start in the galapagos island. maybe have a supercool UU where my soldiers ride them giant turtles. that would totally rule.

can you start a civ there for me to play with? call it something like Darwinia Ultima

I'd rather that you took one of the NPCs. You could take SNES Land (which is in Japan) or the Chibchan (in the Panama Strait), since they are the most likely to hold any appeal to you. If you really want a south american one, take the Chibchan, please, they are the nearest to the Galapagos Islands.

I'd rather that you took one of the NPCs. You could take SNES Land (which is in Japan) or the Chibchan (in the Panama Strait), since they are the most likely to hold any appeal to you. If you really want a south american one, take the Chibchan, please, they are the nearest to the Galapagos Islands.

what do i need to do to start in the galapagos? its the only place with giant turtles for my UU

Friendly advise for Mil: Just yield or end up losing another potential player and a really bad, and undeserved, reputation.

The guys in the Americas are going to have horses, despite the fact that there were none in there until the Spanish Conquistadores arrived. I don't think there would be much problem if there were some giant turtles in continental South America.

what? then i can pretty much come up with any creature to have in south america? how about them prehistoric penguins, they were huge. can they live near chibchan

I said the climate was similar to Earth's. Please, no penguins. Giant turtles only, please.

Excuse me, it's just that I am pretty tired. I'll tell you tomorrow if you can start in the Galapagos unless you take the Chibchan.

Top Bottom