Global Highland Challenge Pitboss

If we play on it robs Classical of a victory, however intended it was.

Well played Rusten, although one could argue that even though your strategy was impressive you still lost. ;)

Reloading and continuing would be silly, the game is over.

Just very anticlimatic that's all. Even in SP which revolves around abusing and exploiting the AI as much as possible I can't stomach winning with the AP, but unfortunately it's a part of the game.

@KM: Not like it was my strategy to be against everyone. Actually I was supposed to be allied with Sumeria, but the player in charge disappeared and the civ backstabbed me instead.

Congratulations to Classical Hero on the win.

There are plenty of viable defenses to AP wins in multi-player. Giving cities away (after the vote even, but before it's counted). Mass missionary spam to gain votes of your own. Running Theocracy the entire game (and razing infected cities).

It's cheesy vs the AI. We are supposed to be smarter than that.

Congratulations to Classical Hero! I massively contributed to this victory (I was surprised by my votes number!).

But I'm also impressed by Rusten who played very well. I remind me when Rusten told me his economy was in a very bad shape... it changed very quickly ;) Your military strategy was also perfect from what I could see. Well done!

@KM: Not like it was my strategy to be against everyone. Actually I was supposed to be allied with Sumeria, but the player in charge disappeared and the civ backstabbed me instead.
Was that before I took over the civ? Or did I get bad background info?

I have no particular investment in the game, so it being over suits me fine. I just put the reload thought out there since to do that, the required save would have to be preserved pretty soon.

dV

It's cheesy vs the AI. We are supposed to be smarter than that.

Simply not voting would've done the trick in this case, but only three people abstained, others happily voted for reasons I don't understand. Quite disappointing ending, playing on the eastern front was mostly just building up awaiting action which didn't follow.

But, well done CH. This is also the guy that wanted to just give Rusten the victory not too long ago!

[size=-2]But, but, are we sure we don't want to continue?[/size]

Top Bottom