Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes Winners Announced!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Our Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes ended on Friday night and the total number of entries received is 608. It's great to see such an enthusiastic response! :thumbsup:

As promised, we now have randomly selected 21 lucky winners! Below is the list of winners and the prizes they will receive:

* 1 winner receives: Napoleon lithograph signed by Sid and 1 Napoleon/Genghis T-shirt

64 - johnccc

* 5 winners receive: Napoleon lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate

523 - Player
150 - SewerStarFish
573 - grando
80 - Tapewormlondon
209 - sgetsuo

* 5 winners receive: Abe lithograph + Xbox 360 faceplate

435 - Corbeau
256 - Californio
356 - Tanktunker
274 - artbell
204 - bobshe (expired because didn't claim prize by 9/1/08)
471 - Whitedragon [new winner reselected on Sep 1, 2008]

* 10 winners receive: Napoleon poster

276 - Onionsoilder
48 - Kabcsi
491 - Sarcerok
117 - Sgt Grimes
306 - choson!1
79 - mmm11105
336 - snowgod
412 - Cethegus
199 - BirraImperial
190 - Bigrusst

(The number in the front is the entry/post number)

Congratulations to all the winners! :band:

We will contact all the winners via email shortly to get the mailing addresses.

A big thanks to 2K Games for sponsoring this giveway, and to everyone who participated!

Anyone want to trade a poster for a lithograph? Haha, I kid. As nice as lithograph would be, I'm not complaining.

Sorry about that... Better luck next time... :)

I have contacted all the winners via both PM and email.

YAY!!....a Nappy poster to hang above the PC!

I am chuffed to bits to have won this....so a massive thank you to Thunderfall, and 2K, for a terrific prize that I will treasure forever!

Thanks guys! :)

Damnation!

1-30 an i didn't win :(

Moderator Action: Posts merged. Abbadon, you know to use the edit feature...

I won?! :eek: Although my summer break ended just last night, it looks like some good news came along after all. ;) That sure saved my day! Thank you, Civilization Fanatics! :D

Oh, it would appear that my name is not on the winners list. Surely this is but a simple mistake. Please make the correct adjustments as soon as possible. I look forward to get my prizes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Oh, it would appear that my name is not on the winners list. Surely this is but a simple mistake. Please make the correct adjustments as soon as possible. I look forward to get my prizes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Clearly these lesser beings do not understand our greater need, Sneerk. :p

Nah, I kid. Congrats to the winners. (Lousy cheating... *mutters for hours*)

I swear I am the luckiest person alive. I probably visit this site almost everyday yet I never post, except for this amazing opportunity.

Thanks everyone. :) I have received mailing address from most winners, EXCEPT the following:

573 - grando
80 - Tapewormlondon
204 - bobshe

Please PM me your full mailing address if you are listed above as soon as possible.

I plan to mail the items this Saturday.

Yeah! I just got back home from a trip to Dallas for Ozzfest to this wonderful news! Congrats to all the winners!

The Abe litho will be displayed proudly as soon as it arrives! *Jumps and clicks heels together*

Top Bottom