Civilization Revolution Sweepstakes Winners Announced!

Thanks everyone. :) I have received mailing address from most winners, EXCEPT the following:

573 - grando
80 - Tapewormlondon
209 - sgetsuo
256 - Californio
204 - bobshe

Please PM me your full mailing address if you are listed above as soon as possible.

I plan to mail the items this Saturday.

I can email you mine if one of the above fails to do that :D

hey guys, I wasn't able to mail the items yesterday, as the post office is closed. :(

I definitely will send them out this week though.

Not yet. Still haven't received the mailing address from Tapewormlondon and bobshe.

If I don't receive the addresses from them by the end of the month, I will select new winners.

Not yet. Still haven't received the mailing address from Tapewormlondon and bobshe.

If I don't receive the addresses from them by the end of the month, I will select new winners.

I can email you mine if one of the above fails to do that :D

Remember!!! :D

Just Kidding... hope that these two mates can reach you soon!!!

:woohoo:whoop whoop - i win i win. Just one question.... whats a lithograph:blush:

Oh and sorry guys sent details to Mr thunder 5 mins ago!

:woohoo:whoop whoop - i win i win. Just one question.... whats a lithograph:blush:

Oh and sorry guys sent details to Mr thunder 5 mins ago!

A lithograph is an authorized copy of an original work created by the artist himself or other skilled craftsmen. A lithograph is rarely worth more than the original artwork it reproduces, but if the print quality is excellent and the production numbers are low, it may still have significant value in the art world. :D

I just got my prize. The CivRev Xbox faceplate is #228/2000, looks pretty cool.

The Napoleon Lithograph is even more interesting. Apparently the artist created the original work on or with old newspaper clippings and maybe even some wallpaper. There's some really neat details in the lighter parts of Napoleon's pic.

Thanks Thunderfall, Civfanatics and Firaxis.

:trophy2nd:

That's quick. :)

I sent some items last Friday, and some items this morning. The only item I haven't sent yet is Tapewormlondon's prize. I will send it within the next couple days.

All the items were sent via USPS Priority Mail, in long triangular shape mailing tube. The lithograph/poster itself is placed inside another heavy duty tube.

-- For international addresses, you should receive it within 6-10 days.
-- For US addresses, you should receive in within the next few days.

It took me longer than expected to send out the prizes. For some reason, those triangular priority mail mailing tubes are very hard to find. I had to go to like 4 post offices to get enough of them. I supposed very few people use them. :scan:

The only item I haven't sent yet is Tapewormlondon's prize.

Have you received news from "bobshe" then? I still had a vague hope for a last chance at getting a poster, hehe. I have been living in my apartment here for a little over a year now, and for the last 11 months I have been trying to think of something to put on my walls. Now, they are still completely bare and plain and boring. They really needed a CivRev poster!! In fact, I thought I was going to win, I had this feeling I was going to win, because I was talking about the lack of wall ornament with my girlfriend the morning I saw the contest on CFC :cry:

Have you received news from "bobshe" then? I still had a vague hope for a last chance at getting a poster, hehe. I have been living in my apartment here for a little over a year now, and for the last 11 months I have been trying to think of something to put on my walls. Now, they are still completely bare and plain and boring. They really needed a CivRev poster!! In fact, I thought I was going to win, I had this feeling I was going to win, because I was talking about the lack of wall ornament with my girlfriend the morning I saw the contest on CFC :cry:
No, still haven't received address from "bobshe" yet.

As mentioned before, I will pick a new winner if bobshe doesn't claim his prize. Good luck! :)

Mailed Tapewormlondon's prize yesterday morning.

Just wondering, what did you do with my faceplate?
It's included. :) You can give it to a friend who has 360 if you don't need it.

I don't think anybody in Israel even HAS an XBox 360, those things cost roughly 1000USD here, and the games go for about 100 apeice.

bobshe didn't claim his prize, so I have randomly reselected a new winner.

The new winner is: entry #471: Whitedragon

Thanks again to all who entered! :)

Top Bottom