Multi Sessions games(hosted by Tabarnak)

Tabarnak

Cut your lousy hairs!
Hello civ fanatics!

This thread is about forming games that i will host between 00:30 and 4am EST during week days. Include Friday(Saturday 00:30 in fact), which may please Oriental players. Can be during week ends but mostly only Sunday.

Players from all around the world are invited. Days will be set in advance by using this thread. Players are invited to post into this thread to tell their day preferences and time.

Here is the list so far:

1-Tabarnak(Canada)
2-Ermak(United States)
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-?
8-?

If you could do earlier games I'd be in. 6 PM -1AMish EST, on Friday and Saturday. Not sure you'll find many people if you only play on week days.

Hi, the time suits my time zone, may I sign up please? Thanks.:)

GMT+13

which is around 6-9 pm in my time zone.

Hi, the time suits my time zone, may I sign up please? Thanks.:)

GMT+13

which is around 6-9 pm in my time zone.

Excellent! :)

I can do those times on weekends only. If you happen to change days, call me.

We can play on week ends too. It will be likely Sunday for me. Can be Friday night too(which is Saturday 00:30 in fact), still week for me. I will add infos in the op.

Now that the patch is alive, shall we resume this multisession game?

You are a tabarhog.

Thanks? :confused:

Well i'm gonna check again for a multi session game but i have to play a game or 2 before confirming that we can actually complete a game.

Warlord

Game is more stable now, its been confirmed. It still crashes thow sometimes, but host crashes are rare and no desync errors anymore. I think its much better then before the patch. Tabarhog, add me to steam : Pyc_Hawk. You know I ll plow u.

Haha, enjoyed plowing you yesterday, tabarhog. You know- pangia games are too one dimensional and predictable. Fractal is the gold standard. It even randomly creates pangias sometimes.

Haha, enjoyed plowing you yesterday, tabarhog. You know- pangia games are too one dimensional and predictable. Fractal is the gold standard. It even randomly creates pangias sometimes.

Well counsidering that i didnt play since 2 months and faced the mighty Zulus(you) i wasn't that bad after all i just didn't build enough units or i would have easily repealed you(i build the NC and a 3rd city instead of more units).

I prefer to be stumped right of the bat instead of badly thinking that i'm still good even if i stopped playing for a long time :)

Remember that i also stumped you in the past ;)

For a multi session game it will be likely a fractal, continent or random map. It brings more depth for long games(mix bag of sea and land attacks). Pangea games are good for fast games.

Ok let's reset players's name for now.

I added Ermak since he's willing to play with us. For the others, just say hello in this thread so i can add you :)

Hello I am GMT and flexible for whenever. I just want to find players for MP since SP is getting boring now.

Hello I am GMT and flexible for whenever. I just want to find players for MP since SP is getting boring now.

That would be between 5:30 and 6:30 am for you. Still in?

Top Bottom