Random Warhammer Art

Edited above.

I skipped things that I think will be easy enough to find versions of in the forums somewhere (real historic weapons like Bombards for eg), or things that will just be simple reskins of existing models, or things that I vaguely recall existing art for somewhere (old mod or elsewhere).

I'm trying to limit the list to units where we will really need entirely new models, or major tweaks to existing models (eg winged horror could be a majorly tweaked wyvern, ki-rin could be a majorly tweaked unicorn).

Me :D said:
Ive reskinned the Storm Drake as a Coatl, a mythological Aztec dragon with rainbow featherd wings.

<<<<<<<<<<:D DOWNLOAD COATL ATTACHMENT :D>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Coatl is the first of the amazonian units :) next will be the Naga :D

Awesome!

Lets mostly focus on bug and feature issues for now, and have art as the next step after that.

Knock, knock. Skaven archmage delivery here. Sorry for the long wait :p

To be honest, I don't know the lore for skavens, so I do not know whether these reskins are fit with your imagination. I hope you like it, though.

Adept

Mage

Archmage

Download here.

Hi there ;D

can anyone tell me where i can get the amber wizard and or lord magister of ghul model? i would like to use it in my first modding tries :D

edit: ah sorry. nvm. found him in the database now. missed him last time

A thought; how about the archmage gets green fire? So there is even more obvious distinction between them.

Well, I have released both Skaven mage and archmage with green fire attached to their staff (and a little bit redo on Skaven mage :D) You may use whichever fit the most :D

EDIT : Oh, and I think that PL already download them :)

EDIT : And I also have a green reskins for Lamia adept, mage and archmage. Just in case it would be useful for you. Download here.

I didn't see Esvath is working on Scaven mages so I've started my work based on your request:
Spoiler :

Here's what I've done so far:
Spoiler :

It took a lot of time because it's my first unit :). I used Sez's model as the base. I need to add a cloak and a spellbook to it, and maybe tweak the blade a bit, and it will be a nice combat caster. While texturing him I went for "powerful still partially ragged" look. There're chains and some rags although you cannot see them well on this pic :).

I've managed to add a cloak in a proper way.

Sorry for the bad screenshot quality, I ran Civ4 in windowed mode because I tested it.

Now I want just to add a spellbook to their right side, and it should be done.

Regarding the Skaven base model then as nice looking as it is then it doesn't really look very Skavenlike at all.

The 3 sectioned hoofed legs only fits the look of a Vermin Lord (Horned Demon), the head looks more like a canine than a rodent variant (mainly due to lack of protruding incisors) and the whole model is a bit too tall and slender for a Skaven altogether.

Model as it is would fit better as a (very nice looking) Gnoll variant IMO.

They look fantastic Deon :D ill have to find a home for him hmmm...

@ Cyberchrist. that may be so, but untill we get something more specifically skaven we will be using this model as a base :) besides, i love them :D

I've fixed the cape orientation and lowered the tail a bit. Now it looks better.

Also I've fixed some parts' material coloring so the book on his side is not black anymore and its texture is visible normally.

Spoiler :

Download

Top Bottom