New Unit: Roman Cavalry

Roman Legion

Emperor
I made this unit so I can fight Roman's or fight as the Roman's with some supressing fire power. I thank Kinboat as for I used his unit the Industrial Legion and mounted him on a horse.The stats are simple, same as cavalry but HP 1. I had problem uploading the unit with sounds so just copy the sounds from the cavalry and they will work.
This is a Three part download.
hope you like it.

Attachments

• Roman Cavalry1.zip
    208 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Roman Cavalry2.zip
    190.6 KB · Views: 886
  • Roman Cavalry3.zip
    183.1 KB · Views: 922
Looks very good in Flicster. Cut n Paste is tough or at least time consuming and you did a good job with this unit. Not trying to criticize but the Riders upper body position is the only thing that could be better positioned to avoid the shift/jerk movements, mainly the SW and W directions have just a little to much "Bounce" but the other directions are ok... all other flcs look Great. :goodjob:

Looks nice.
I hope you don't mind me correcting the INI-file. The sounds point now correctly to those of the Cavalry.

Attachments

• Roman Cavalry.zip
    567 bytes · Views: 509
Thank's Vuldacon, and no I don't mind if you did this for me Ares de Borg. I really don't mind at all. Thanks. but will the way you put it work on conquest?

Some People aren't downloading all Three of the zips. Remember if you want the unit to work properly you have to download all Three.

Roman Legion..here is a Good CIV Specific units_32.pcx and also the Civilopedia Large and Small Icons.
The Civilopedia Icons were made from your Default. I did not have any other good pictures to use so they are not the greatest but perhaps they will suffice until better ones can be made if you want or need them now.

Attachments

• Roman_Cavalry_pcx_files.zip
    8 KB · Views: 405
Thank's everyone I enjoyed making this unit. thank you Vuldacon I appreciate that. and Jobiwan I look forward to seeing this in your scenario.

THis will be added to the Mystara mod to give a little more flavor. ;)

good work on your Roman Cavalry,Roman Legion.

my cavalry, is wearing Metal Armor(Lorica Segmentata) and doesnt have anything on his helmet. take example from the armor in my avatar.

Top Bottom