Southern Victory Infantry

I only know of two flamethrower units, including this one, are there any others?

Very nice work by the way! :goodjob:
These units would be awesome even if they weren't scenario specific.

It must be the Fireaxis one I'm thinking of then. I don't like CnP units, so that's not much variety. I though everyone loved flamethrowers, thought there would be more. Oh well, they're not that important to most scenarios anyway, thanks for the info!

New: :goodjob:

Us Machine Gunner
with a good new animation :p

MfG Wotan49

The machine gun looks great, thanks for adding it to the line up! What I like the best about your "human" units is the attention to detail providing an excellent muzzle flash and back lighting.

I'm liking that machine gun!

(just a question, did the US have BARs in this alt universe?)

Thanks, Oz.

And to awnser your question: no. The United States fought with a new bolt-action Springfield Rifle, and the CSA used a Tredgar. (Both fictional, i think)

Thanks, Oz.

And to awnser your question: no. The United States fought with a new bolt-action Springfield Rifle, and the CSA used a Tredgar. (Both fictional, i think)
Springfield armory is still in existence the one described in the book would match up with the model 03. The Tredgar is fictional as a company but it is based on the Enfield for the early bolt action model.

just did some research into turtledove and i realised browning was mormon so that would be a no on the BAR

In case anyone's wondering: In this alternate history, the Mormans rebelled against US rule and had to be put down by the military, so a Morman wouldn't have sold his stuff to the United States.

CSA MachineGun is posted. WW1 infantry is DONE.

Very well done!

Top Bottom